• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
DotaTV is unwatchable.

Just watch Twitch
C69EFF7B1B8D5435857A21A8C9ABC8FD771DDD88

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I wonder when Valve is going to make it so you can't get free bottle charges/refills shortly after a TP, I can't see that mechanic sticking around forever.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Geez, easy game for Secret,
sleeping.gif

BG almost made a huge comeback fight happen, then no one on Secret died.

C9 vs Secret will be in the first set of games tomorrow, I hope its action packed.

When is there going to be some sort of Secret Agent Courier so I can buy it and nickname it "2ez4rtz"

Tieske

Neo Member
-respawn there for Bristle?

PW servers really screw up things lol

edit: ah, it's that old bug apparently. If you die due to necro aura under scythe, it doesnt count as a scythe kill. pretty damn gamebreaking when it does happen
edit2: wait did necro get credited the kill?

manfestival

I went to bed kinda early last night and now I am at work. I see EG is getting REKT by newbee. How have they been looking so far overall? Also how is EHOME looking?

Tieske

Neo Member
Was there still lag for c9, looked like ee casted scyth on a full hp bkb viper.

There was also a moment earlier where viper activated bkb during the scythe falling on him so who knows lol

I love this stage of tournaments, pocket strats + there's pretty much always another game going on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom