• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
TI4 > China dominates, no Americans care
DAC1 > America dominates, no Chinese care

General Sherman

Neo Member
Alright lads I don't post here very often but I come to you with an issue I'm having in the dota client. I played a few dota games today, left the client, went and did some things, logged back into the client and was met with this weird popup that's taking up a 3rd of my screen.

E9491FCC915FB3FA882A38A872C049200549B106

I cant access any of the buttons or links behind the popup (like the find a match button), nor do the various buttons in the popup (load, next, details) do anything when i press them.

Ive tried verifying the cache, restarting steam, and restarting my computer and none of that has worked so far so I'm guessing the problem is more technical. Anybody have any idea what this could be and how to fix it?

General Sherman

Neo Member
If worse comes to worse save the mods you have and straight delete the game. I don't mean through steam; I mean open explorer and nuke the dota 2 beta folder.

i'm probably just going to do this. i dont have any mods or anything to worry about so maybe just a full reinstall will sort me out. cheers.

Do you have override vpk on? What is in your autoconfig file?

no i dont have override vpk on. and im not smart enough to know what an autoconfig file is or where to even access it.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Saving the best for last obviously.

Secret vs Navi
7F95BB4BAE8F633AEEF7CB242EA3D4B2BF13B413

Secret vs C9
cry.gif

Secret vs EG
rage.gif

Chris R

Support morph is kinda fun. The stun is insane. Need to think on the item build (and not have a fucking shit team)

edit: waveform in, pop blademail with a ton of hp and laugh (as your team does ZERO DAMAGE and feeds AM yet again) then replicate away and cry my sad trench tears ;_;

Manus

Finally won my Io all hero challenge game. Even got him in all random and won with it. Feeling so good right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom