• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Admins paused a game and wanted a remake because there were random unaffiliated spectators in the game. PPD refused and said "not my problem" and Chuan agreed, so they unpaused and played it through.

that makes sense. ty.

This tri cast for the rave vs EG is kinda annoying. They should stop jerking off every time suma1l does anything of little significance. Yes he is great and can makes great plays but calm the hell down.

Carlius

Banned
man, xboct playing out of his mind this tournament...funnik being the weakest link even though he finally did something with clinks.

Acinixys

Admins paused a game and wanted a remake because there were random unaffiliated spectators in the game. PPD refused and said "not my problem" and Chuan agreed, so they unpaused and played it through.

I agree with PPD

Why must the players suffer cause the admins are retards and cant control a lobby that hold 20 people

Gav47

This DAC prizepool is so weird, there's a 50K difference between 3rd and 4th, 75K between 2nd and 3rd and 750K between 1st and 2nd. China is the land of go big or go home.

TokiDoki

This DAC prizepool is so weird, there's a 50K difference between 3rd and 4th, 75K between 2nd and 3rd and 750K between 1st and 2nd. China is the land of go big or go home.

Sounds like China alright .

after randoming elder titan yesterday I must admit I'm happy his popularity collapsed in the pro scene after the nerfs/bug fixes

the hero just isn't fun to play or to watch

Wait till Bigdaddy.Notail get to use it .

So what's with the WinteR hate on Reddit? WinteR is easily one of my favourite casters. Very insightful and a very colorful language.

No idea. Reddit's a big place though and there's probably just as many people who like him but aren't as vocal. He's one of my favorite Dota people.

Synd's Gollum voice was pretty amazing lol

Radec

DAT ENDING

Untitled_normal.png
Untitled_normal.png
Untitled_normal.png

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Her subpar health sucks too.

Vs a Centaur and Techies I was absolutely useless. I was scared of Pudge the whole lane.

Good luck actually getting level 6 by 10 minutes, because your ulti is already useless by then.

qorl even i have got a triple kill with CM's ult before, it's literally [ a m a z i n g ] if you get good positioning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom