• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

manfestival

fuck EE, on the other hand poor notail =/
This is EXACTLY how I feel. shame it didnt work out for notail on secret. It seemed like a strong combo but the rtz zai combo is super strong too.

Loving these rapiers. If only it will make me not miss the fist + chains combo more often.

VbKgulO.jpg

I long for the day I have double rapira. getting another jugg sword is so ResidentSleeper

ok so I never really see lycan in my low mmr and lycan seems to be an every now and then pick in competition UNLESS you have RTZ on your team. Is he just THAT good with lycan or is lycan that broken and RTZ is the one that can expose that brokenness of lycan?

clown 9 is fine

there are three days left and they still face plenty of the "weaker" teams

granted everyone has been performing well and they have to step up their game

N0tail over Kuroky would've been ideal, but obviously that was never happening.

I wonder if the game will even matter by then.
itll be fun just to see who gets out not losing a game at this rate

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
wow, newbee getting trashed

[edit] rofl @ sunsfan and synderen

i understand that the players probably get annoyed by commentators dicking around on the stream but these two are 2cute2gether for me to care

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Oh Sunsfan

Dazzle cancels his own tp with poison touch!

that's what i like about sunsfan and synderen

sunsfan says all the dumb things that i think when i play dota, and synderen is there to calmly explain that he's an idiot

bbd23

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN YOUR NA* QUALIFIER WINNERS C9!

*lol, fact: c9 wouldn't even be in this tournament if it wasn't for their server abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom