• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madouu

Day 2 results only:

1-Na`vi 4-0
2-Secret 3-0
LGD 3-0
EG 3-0
5-VG 3-1
6-BG 2-1
7-iG 2-2
HR 2-2
9-Rave 1-2
CDEC 1-2
EHOME 1-2
Tongfu 1-2
13-HGT 1-3
14-MVP 0-3
Newbee 0-3
16-C9 0-4

W1SSY

I just want Secret and EG to stay undefeated until they play. I doubt it happens but I also didn't think EG would be undefeated this far into the tournament.

I was WD and my team decided my lack of ult lost us the game. You know against a team including lion, LC, axe, PL and Luna, I'm supposed to be able to get off a decent ult... fuck I hate this community sometimes.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Day 2 results only:

1-Na`vi 4-0
2-Secret 3-0
LGD 3-0
EG 3-0
5-VG 3-1
6-BG 2-1
7-iG 2-2
HR 2-2
9-Rave 1-2
CDEC 1-2
EHOME 1-2
Tongfu 1-2
13-HGT 1-3
14-MVP 0-3
Newbee 0-3
16-C9 0-4

Oh C9

Probably regret kicking Aui

Axe nerfs when?

Call needs a longer CD and shoudnt go through BKB

IMO

I'll not play ranked until Axe, Troll and Jugg are nerfed. Especially Axe is in virtually every single game I've played in lately.

Not to say, the new patch won't overbuff any heroes but it usually takes some time for OPness to be discovered.

Sniper still is forced to miss out on CS, also if you plan on pushing out for runes, that gets harder.

Go mid with Wraith Band + 2 Iron Branches + 2 pooled tangos and rush an Aquila. That is honestly quite a bit of damage on top of you having a better animation thatn him. Just max your range.

Acinixys

The only answer is OD, unless I pick Lone Druid for him.

Christ, at least Weaver knew what he was doing.

How long did it take for Phoenix to feed 13 times and abandon?

About 20 minutes

Then after he abandoned for AFK he came back...

And Night Hand no it was not a support Sven

It was a steal farm and feed 15 deaths Sven, the best kind

Dota can honestly go suck dicks for a while

Im going to play Grim Fandango Remastered and Stalker

Randdalf

Just watched EG vs TongFu, a game I think that was really lost at the drafting stage. Giving EG a free Drow/Visage strat (with 5 ranged heroes, and Windranger to boot), with Aui on the Visage, was not a good idea. Also Universe was farming like a hard carry that game, had ridiculous last hits for a Puck.

This is so cool (inspired by the 5 reasons to pick windrunner video)

tumblr_nj0c9rZS5u1u4bf6po1_1280.jpg

Mordeccai

CM is a bit weak at the moment, you should pick people like Lion, Shadow Shamon, or Witch Doctor.

I've had a lot of fun with Lion. I'm basically forced to hard support with him in every match, which is terrible, but I can usually manage a blink after 18 minutes or so after buying 1k of wards. Then it's game on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom