• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris R

A raipier purchase from a chinese team has to be worth some $$$

Still thanking a newbee fanboi for buying all my hats since TI4 prelims since I sold my item to them.

shira

image.php
VG EZ

Quesa

How do you draft against VG they just seem like a pick your poison thing all their players are so versatile and other things I predict they will never ever be defeated by anyone

cold but accurate

I mean, we'll see... but it feels like it

I think people are forgetting how clowny Secret's game 1 loss was to VG. VG had 1 building left on the entire map against 6 rax still standing and a Tony Wisp. It doesn't matter how good a team is, 999 times out of 1000 you lose that game, but Secret found a way to throw that game so hard it could have escaped the event horizon of a black hole. They also crushed them in game 2 of that series. They aren't invincible.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I think people are forgetting how clowny Secret's game 1 loss was to VG. VG had 1 building left on the entire map against 6 rax still standing and a Tony Wisp. It doesn't matter how good a team is, 999 times out of 1000 you lose that game, but Secret found a way to throw that game so hard it could have escaped the event horizon of a black hole. They also crushed them in game 2 of that series. They aren't invincible.

???

secret were on the backfoot for the entire latter half of the game

even when they had megas it didn't really look like they were in a commanding position, they couldn't take a teamfight at all

the 'throws' was VG losing all their rax, not secret's inability to close the deal

bounchfx

I was so confused why you quoted me on this and then I realized what I had quoted. I read it as the win vs EG, not a win overall. I have no clue who's gonna take it overall. Secret is looking DAMN good. We'll see how they handle EG in a few. I'm pumped!

Aikidoka

What? Secret hardly threw that game. VG made far many more mistakes as they ended up with in that situation. Secret's play was solid and got the ancient down to half-health. VG took the teamfights because they are a very good team - not because Secret made any terrible mistakes.

Radec

???

secret were on the backfoot for the entire latter half of the game

even when they had megas it didn't really look like they were in a commanding position, they couldn't take a teamfight at all

the 'throws' was VG losing all their rax, not secret's inability to close the deal

Yep. People forgetting how ahead VG was before secret took middle rax.

It is a great feeling when you get matched up vs some dickhead you had on your team in an earlier game and you absolutely destroy them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom