• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
B9TXcQrCIAAeCi6.jpg:large

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
ppd more or less firing shots at his current roster right now. This dude doesn't hold back at all.

ed: lmao so much PJSalt @ rtz

ed2: man ppd is such an amazing interviewee... He's really candid and outspoken. What a guy.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I can't bear to watch Secret lose this. I'm going to play something else and then check in on the brackets later.

He still seems really sad and kinda shocked that old EG broke up. I agree with him though, that team probably had one of the highest potential skill/success ceilings of any team in dota history.
Yeah. I think sometime ago he said that the old roster will still be around TI5.
Things have change so sudden it seems.

Aikidoka

Seems that rOtk should never play tidehunter in DAC again. Maybe he'll get some ravages this game though.

Edit: I love Rubick's instant cast time. Makes me appreciate how OP jakiro or earthshaker would be if instant cast times were a thing.

Seems that rOtk should never play tidehunter in DAC again. Maybe he'll get some ravages this game though.

Edit: I love Rubick's instant cast time. Makes me appreciate how OP jakiro or earthshaker would be if instant cast times were a thing.

Learning how to bait with Ice Path cancels is incredibly satisfying. This game has all the makings of a slobberknocker though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom