• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrPizza

Banned
I'm a little perturbed by Blitz going to joindota. I like Blitz, and I've enjoyed the casting he's done. But joindota doesn't really have any big tournaments, and I don't care for Toby's casting at all. I just don't know what Blitz is going to do there.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Turn it into StormDota. All storm. All the time. With all the best and latest storm tech and vids.

shira

I'm a little perturbed by Blitz going to joindota. I like Blitz, and I've enjoyed the casting he's done. But joindota doesn't really have any big tournaments, and I don't care for Toby's casting at all. I just don't know what Blitz is going to do there.

I'm really curious if he's allowed to do crossover shit like Summit 3 and TI qualifiers wiith BTS or does Tobi have something in his contract that prevents Blitz from coming within 10 meters of rival casting studios. Merlini does ESL so maybe it's just LD that he hates.

The D2CL, MLG, ELS and WePlay are all fairly big tournaments, with most having a lot of games to cast

NBtoaster

I'm really curious if he's allowed to do crossover shit like Summit 3 and TI qualifiers wiith BTS or does Tobi have something in his contract that prevents Blitz from coming within 10 meters of rival casting studios. Merlini does ESL so maybe it's just LD that he hates.

He was casting DAC with BTS a few days ago.

Acinixys

3yNy2vv.png

Forced 50 is a M Y T H

DrPizza

Banned

LD and black people.

Hung_real

V1lat's view on the whole BG vs Rave thing

The whole situation reminds me of people accusing VG at ESL and Russian teams / Navi listen to casters at Starladder ...

ESL hires all the talent for ESL, JD/Tobi has no say in who can they hire.

hmm anyone know if I buy a PA arcana from the market that has 100 assassination, will it have the level 3 flaming version of it or I need to have to win with PA and not from others?

Something isn't right with Merlini's really low showing at this tourney. I don't recall him being on the panel and he's barely casting any games.

Is he sick or on his way out?

So what happened with BG vs Rave? A buddy of mine said Reddit was piling on BG because they're Chinese and that doesn't fit the "Pinoy bandwagon".

So what happened with BG vs Rave? A buddy of mine said Reddit was piling on BG because they're Chinese and that doesn't fit the "Pinoy bandwagon".

Pictures were taken of Burning and Xiao8 with their headphones off during the match, people claimed(with no evidence) that they were listening to the crowd or the casters to find out what Rave were doing, jumping to conclusions all over the place.

No members of Rave are claiming anything, nobody is actually, just Reddit being Reddit.

bounchfx

guys i think i like tide now

was lucky enough to get my blink under 15 minutes, and refresher at 30. after that it was ravage party's left and right. too much farm bounch didn't know what to build !

edit:
<------ aww yeh pls valve give me another reason to play him more

Sianos

guys i think i like tide now

was lucky enough to get my blink under 15 minutes, and refresher at 30. after that it was ravage party's left and right. too much farm bounch didn't know what to build !

edit:
<------ aww yeh pls valve give me another reason to play him more

featuring jakiro and the infinite sentry wards

i think he just carpeted the map honestly

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Godz doing his best but Sunsfan and Synderen look like they were up drinking until 2 hours ago.

Aikidoka

Pfft, look at EG fighting back. Don't they know that giving up first blood means 'gg'? Everyone in my pubs seems to know that......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom