• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ibtWd2ncuxQqWy.gif
omg this is so mesmerizing. how old is puppey here?

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Clock is just in a really bad shape these days. Force staff trivializes his initiation.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Please secret.

Just win.

All you need to do is stop losing and fucking win!

Shinypogs

Rotk tried to throw that so hard. Pleased to see BG win game two, looking forward to game three regardless of who wins. Would like to see a Naga vs Dusa game please.

I wonder if SF will be nerfed. It's mostly been RTZ playing it and teams picking it just to deny RTZ, some have been plain unsuccessful. I don't think a nerf would be warranted.

GorillaJu

I don't know if I like this ebettle place. I feel like I want a betting site that really rewards people who have foresight, passion and calculation. Also, can you even earn real money there?

PPD seems like such a bastard in the interview.

There's one thing with speaking your mind, and there's another about not giving a fuck about how it affects other people while at it.

Shinypogs

Despite all of your negativity I happen to like those long drawn out games where everything is balancing on a knife's edge. I'd be happy to see an hour and half + no one has rax left game. Where it's all gonna come down to a crazy fight/ base race where just one mistimed spell or a single item pickup makes the difference. As boring as slow steady siege can be sometimes the crazy long games push the teams to their limits and make them the most creative.

I commend Big God for actually going for that last push despite a Sniper Buyback and then actually not even retreat after forcing out several buybacks from Secret. Instead they man up and successfully take the game then and there.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
I wonder if SF will be nerfed. It's mostly been RTZ playing it and teams picking it just to deny RTZ, some have been plain unsuccessful. I don't think a nerf would be warranted.

everyone is picking or banning sf. i think the hero is fine, same insane strengths, same exploitable weaknesses, but trends guna trend (especially at lan tournaments) and icefrog nerfs/buffs largely to alter trends

honestly tho, 6.83 is one of those patches where i feel most heroes are pretty balanced (nothing is glaringly OP), very few nerfs are needed, just buffs to the forgotten heroes to try and shake things up

Man, I'm sad about the Sniper 1st ban/pick. Looks like pros have finally discovered him. :( I've been wrecking pubs in the past ~8 months with him and now he's at risk of getting nerfed. I hope he falls out of flavour soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom