• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

wp1dnRu.gif

Haha, BG is breaking up after this tournament.

Xiao8 taking Dota seriously again apparently.
That's still good for the Chinese scene, several of these players can add a lot to some teams that are struggling right now.

Xiao8 to Newbee seems a given, but I don't know if that team is salvageable, they don't seem to give a fuck and Rabbit was not the only one showing subpar play.

My expectations for the reshuffle
lanm to LGD with mmy
Faith rejoins IG with chuan
Burning to IG(?)
Xiao to Newbee probably
Rotk ch iceice Luo rabbit the cdec squad and ehome up for grabs/form a new team.

and VG stays the same happly ever after forever and ever <3

shira

B9DfkcWCQAAyjAA.jpg

My expectations for the reshuffle
lanm to LGD with mmy
Faith rejoins IG with chuan
Burning to IG(?)
Xiao to Newbee probably
Rotk ch iceice Luo rabbit the cdec squad and ehome up for grabs/form a new team.

and VG stays the same happly ever after forever and ever <3

Rotk and Lanm are "retired"
I think one of the stipulations of his marriage was that he had to be a family man. Rotk is rusty as fuck.

I think xiao8 is better off making a super team with Burning. Bust up the current iG and Newbee rebuild it around ferrari and Burning.

I think Black gets kicked unless they get 1st.

That's still good for the Chinese scene, several of these players can add a lot to some teams that are struggling right now.

Xiao8 to Newbee seems a given, but I don't know if that team is salvageable, they don't seem to give a fuck and Rabbit was not the only one showing subpar play.

I really doubt Xiao8 will go back to Newbee, since the only reason he seemed to "retire" was so he didn't have to play for them for the rest of his contract

Rotk and Lanm are "retired"
I think one of the stipulations of his marriage was that he had to be a family man. Rotk is rusty as fuck.

I think xiao8 is better off making a super team with Burning. Bust up the current iG and Newbee rebuild it around ferrari and Burning.

I think Black gets kicked unless they get 1st.

Yeah I agree that rotk is too rusty and he might have realized this too so he will stay retired.
Lanm still got though and I think he will join a team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom