• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

Nah xiao8 was always coming back, his waifu works in esports - maybe that makes it easier ???

Sorry Matt, rtz medusa is ember tier

Yeah, his Slardar yesterday was shit too.

RTZ's Medusa ain't exactly impressive either. :/

The Brood and Puck didn't create the space the Dusa needed to farm up, and he just never amounted to anything after getting crushed in the lane. Brood tried, but there's only so much that hero can do, especially against an Axe. Brood always seems to putter out around the 30 minute mark and the Puck just did nothing.

After this tournament Secret needs to find new heroes for RTZ to use. Their strats are very limited right now, and I think it's mostly because of RTZ, and of course the limited amount of practice time.

Well, this is looking incredibly bad for Secret. The Medusa cannot be killed reasonably quickly with Sniper going BKB and the lack of any Mana drains/removals.

shira

Dad beats his son
tIsFAFH.jpg

Lion is so good, my second favorite hero after Jugger...of whom even I got sick after the recent patches.

But Lion only needs Tranq + Blink and you're set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom