• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
It means you'll be waiting for your target to be near their creeps, like when they try to last hit.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I hope you guys enjoy your "just bought immortal, first time cm" games in the coming week.

Tieske

Neo Member
Guessing you max the splinter blast, take a point in e at lvl 4 or later if needed and max Q second

Seems like a pretty weak support early, but strong later

Night_Hand

Neo Member
What are you guys' favorite dota images

fwskDdl.gif

Relevant for this week

EDIT: Last image was racially insensitive, sorry

pompidu

- Fixed the Hill Troll Priest in the small camp sometimes not moving when the rest of the camp was pulled by taking damage
- Fixed the Hill Troll Priest in the small camp sometimes not moving when the rest of the camp was pulled by taking damage

PATCH OF THE YEAR

Bout time.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Guessing you max the splinter blast, take a point in e at lvl 4 or later if needed and max Q second

Seems like a pretty weak support early, but strong later

On the plus side you can farm jungle stacks super fast if you can maintain the mana

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Lina and Shadow Fiend's Arcanas are so boring. Even Terrorblade's is kind of lame. Adding an entire new animation set should be the bare minimum of an Arcana.

linda's arcana is a cool concept but yeah it's clear that the idea of what an arcana should be has changed/improved since they released it

[edit] sticking with my suggestion: add fire kitty to linda's arcana

Wok

Only draw back is you can't target enemy dirrectly.

Also, I'm am now prepared to collect some Charms of Offerings.
blackdeath.jpg

I think you paid the price of a chest for having the chance to earn two.

Tiny chance since you would have to be able to predict 6 times your victory.

manfestival

the issues with old arcanas compared to new ones reminds me so much of league with the legendary skins. This all pretty much came to be when ezreal became evolving megaman

anyway, I LOVE the new spectre voice. So happy that she won the VA vote for a rework.GIFF VOID REMODEL NOW VOLVO

its sad that I am considering buying a 35 dollar skin for a game... when I refuse to buy so many things for that price

Well... no shit Lina's is boring compared to everyone elses. It's the first one.
But there's still Shadow Fiend, who just has fancy particles and a random counter over his head. Terrorblade is just a regular cosmetic that just happens to be able to paint his particles. For reference, Techies can paint their arcana AND it comes with entirely new animations. TB just gets paint and some music effects that break every other patch.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
But there's still Shadow Fiend, who just has fancy particles and a random counter over his head. Terrorblade is just a regular cosmetic that just happens to be able to paint his particles. For reference, Techies can paint their arcana AND it comes with entirely new animations. TB just gets paint and some music effects that break every other patch.

terrorblade also gets custom kill animation, custom spell effects, custom idol animations, custom voice...

Raytow

SF has different animations, TB too, not all of the animations are replaced I think.

xanavi

A 500 search radius for the splinter blast seems pretty generous. Clock's rocket flare is 575 so it's just a bit smaller than that.

The only problem I'm seeing is that the missile speed is the same as skywrath's arcane bolt so people have plenty of time to move out of the way before it lands.

Can cold embrace be purged?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom