• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

manfestival

I feel like im the only one that is genuinely excited and happy about the rework for spectres voice. I flippin love it!

straight people are the worst tbh

image.php

I prefer current spec voice but I have voices turned off except for important stuff anyway

I don't like WW ult, it's way too situational for a support ult

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I feel like im the only one that is genuinely excited and happy about the rework for spectres voice. I flippin love it!

i love it too

she's supposed to be an incorporeal ghost being from another dimension or whatever, she should sound creepy

i wish void was creepy sounding as well

bbd23

I prefer current spec voice but I have voices turned off except for important stuff anyway

Meh dont worry about people being around the person. just think of it as another stun that goes through bkb rofl

Madouu

After playing a bit with the hero, don't think I like it much. I think we will see a lot of feeding going on in pubs because of his low movement speed and awkward transition from OP form to normal form. Seems like the kind of support you play from very far out of teamfights, nuking people down while waiting for an opportunity to use your ult or heal if needed. All the slows seem very good versus some laners that can't get out of it easily, but less effective against some others.

Overall, my first impression is that WW is a boring hero, we'll see how it goes when it's released and I get to play a few more games with it.

G.ZZZ

WW seems pretty good. That 40% slow 340 dam 1700 range spell Kappa EDIT: uh it's 25% slow strange i thought it was 40%, still good

Her Q is decent but cost a bazillion mana and last 6 seconds. It's more of a "do i really have to use this" spell. Probably W-Q-W-E-> max W, max Q, max E ult whenever. Arcane boots and basilus + stick+ hard support duty. Blink seems deceptively good on this hero because of her ult too. If you manage a 2-3 man ulti + ur W you just win teamfights instantly.

Aikidoka

Can someone clarify about how WW's Q works? Does the '6% of current health' damage update after each damage instance or is it constant over each damage instance with the current health always equal to the health upon cast? How many damage instances are there ( 1/sec?) ?

Artanisix

Can someone clarify about how WW's Q works? Does the '6% of current health' damage update after each damage instance or is it constant over each damage instance with the current health always equal to the health upon cast? How many damage instances are there ( 1/sec?) ?

updates per tick (essentially it can never ko an opponent). 1 instance per sec

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
I wouldn't get your hopes up. Every single patch has a bunch of little hints to future stuff and it's never a surprise further content for this patch. It's always next time or later.

Just think about the wyvern hints, void remake speculation, and the weird Zeus thing with the PA event.

alright so the item recycling is basically a charm of defenders vision type thing that cost 10 items. i believe that the charm of defenders vision originally cost like $.75?

basically it sounds like its time to buy a bunch of crappy items from the market and recycle them

shira

alright so the item recycling is basically a charm of defenders vision type thing that cost 10 items. i believe that the charm of defenders vision originally cost like $.75?

basically it sounds like its time to buy a bunch of crappy items from the market and recycle them
You have to predict 3 wins for untradeables.....

Hylian7

Or do something with that HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE stockpile of items I will never ever use again that I and probably some others have.

manfestival

paging cyborgmatt paging cyborgmatt

hurry up and update ongamers! I bleed that web site when these updates come. I prefer your format over everything else :(

also its time for bounch to sue valve for taking the snow puppy idea and recycling it into an arcana

You have to predict 3 wins for untradeables.....

yeah, but thats the same as the um, defenders vision thing,

wait, are you saying the treasures from the crucibles jewel are going to be untradeable? ah crap. ah well.

thats pretty bogus, but at least they'll be giftable... once?

i thought valve were finally going all in to reduce the bulk of crummy items on the market with this thing

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist

I think that is what valve wants people to do, try and get the millions of worthless commons out of the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom