• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Dog

I feel like we will get a main client update sometime tonight. That newest test patch is just so minor. Makes me feel like they don't have much else to fix before releasing all the content.

ViviOggi

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Goldhorn courier - Increase your Ability Points pool to 8,000 [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

BraXzy

My Arcana is BEAUTIFUL!

LvWT5AG.png

MikeDown

Banned
I rage quit a while ago and am in LP, but unfortunately since the update I can't even do any sort of match in solo because of LP. How the hell am I suppose to get out of LP if I can't even click find match?

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
In case anybody hasn't been keeping up with it, the Dota Today podcast has had a couple pretty good recent episodes with Synderen and Blitz.

https://www.idlethumbs.net/dotatoday

Hearing Blitz talk about his road to 7k is how I know I'm 2k for life and proud (miserable).

One of my favorite things to do in Dota is to fuck the market. If I have a new item to sell and I see everybody rushing to undersell each other I go all in and blaas deep. You want to undersell everyone by 1 penny on a 1 dollar item? Fuck you, I'm selling my item at 10 cents and bringing the whole thing down with me!

shira

One of my favorite things to do in Dota is to fuck the market. If I have a new item to sell and I see everybody rushing to undersell each other I go all in and blaas deep. You want to undersell everyone by 1 penny on a 1 dollar item? Fuck you, I'm selling my item at 10 cents and bringing the whole thing down with me!

C69EFF7B1B8D5435857A21A8C9ABC8FD771DDD88

BraXzy

Sooo.. it looks like the current UI doesn't allow to search for a ranked team game.

When you go to the play tab and go to ranked, there's no tick box to choose to play as the team. The year beast thing either covers it or hasn't been accounted for it. lel..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom