• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JC Sera

is dota or steam broken under mac? Trying to play with my friend on osx but for some reason the game doesn't appear under "library" for him and starting it from the folder does an install thingy then after launching it will crash after a game or two.
Both steam and dota have been acting up for mac and linux for about a month now. Common problems for Mac is the game crashing after 1 or 2 games and steam asking for overlay permission every time you open a game. The Dota problems are hopefully going to be fixed in the next patch

I've been playing on the test client with the new patch up and it doesn't seem to crash. However it does have problems with disconnecting from server. Win some you lose some
Emoticon_facepalm.gif

Elder titans its in the bag thing is way worse

We need orge everything
including nerfs
Never

Madn

Deaths all over the place

Edit: but now tinker is starting to get the upper hand. The beginning was crazy though

So now everyone gets two effigys

It's still not really that great. Maybe if they were marketable this would be better, but being untradable, marketable, or sold on the store is kind of still lame, for such a neat item

Also Terrorblade and Oracle can now be used in Ability Draft

Kard8p3

Effigies seem cool and all, but I bet they won't show custom color for TB/Techies arcana if you choose those heroes, which is kinda sad.

So now everyone gets two effigys

It's still not really that great. Maybe if they were marketable this would be better, but being untradable, marketable, or sold on the store is kind of still lame, for such a neat item

no matter what happens people will bitch

so much

its on the store

BUT IT WAS COMPENDIUM EXCLUSIVE

oh you can reuse it

MY TEAM WILL JUST MAKE STUPID SHIT MAKE IT COUNT VOLVO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom