• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kade

Played Quake Live for the first time since the major update.

What the fuck did they do to this game?????????

Played Quake Live for the first time since the major update.

What the fuck did they do to this game?????????
I'm almost convinced that the reason they made QL the way it was (in addition to getting the CoD audience) is to get extra sales from Q3A and people wanting the old ruleset.

bbd23

valve cant count to 3 you guys!
4BA029FB88DA29D1B646D97818C2B613265B6985

Just had a void get 1/~25 chronos right. Unbelievable. Literally every other chrono stopped me from ulting as weaver, or only got their tankiest member.

Qvoth

someone got the PA arcana from item drop :O
goddammit it's things like these that makes me think i should play the game

Chris R

Worse than HOTS tier :(

Also, first person GTAV is sooooooooooo good, I don't even mind no Oracle today. And if the PA event turns the game to shit I'll have something else to play :)

Quesa

Hey procarbine I was watching your dusa game and you a-click an area near a creep you're trying to kills instead of clicking it directly. Is there a benefit to doing this or is it just a personal thing? Never noticed someone doing this before.

RVinP

Unconfirmed Member

Most of those cosmetic items look like shit, especially those Nexon items.

Its like an almost kick in the face for people who initially submitted loads of hero cosmetic items on the workshop (which were loads better in comparison and sticking to the default Dota 2 lore upto an extent).

Edit: What waaa...separate server for India?

Indian Server Region
The Indian server and matchmaking region are now live.

Madouu

Hey procarbine I was watching your dusa game and you a-click an area near a creep you're trying to kills instead of clicking it directly. Is there a benefit to doing this or is it just a personal thing? Never noticed someone doing this before.

A lot of players do this, most alternate between clicking directly on the unit you want to attack and attack clicking on the ground depending on the situation. I don't know about procarbine but I know that in my case it's more of a habit, it doesn't change much in most scenarios, I just don't want to drag my cursor all the way to the creep if a clicking near my hero accomplishes the exact same purpose especially when I am micro managing stuff around the map or preparing to go on some enemy hero etc.

I am surprised this is the first time you noticed someone do this, earlier today I was watching bloodynine's stream and he was doing it.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Looks like the workshop queue is doing work, some of the most popular items this week are from several months ago.

Chris R

Terrible teams tonight

me having a few drinks didn't make things better, but still, fucking shit teams

double edit: why did the other team troll my kunkka mkb :( they said build BF but why build BF on my main man Kunkka when I got a Daed and want more bonus dmg :(

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
EZ game of AR. Nice friendly people, 3 people using mics, a hero swap, and despite the Veno in our trilane thinking he was a core and contesting last hits all the calls for hero positions and good supporting lead to a pretty smooth victory!

Dota is such a nice game.

Acinixys

The new PL is so fucking retarded

He makes illusions so fast that even of you have insane wave clear he INSTANTLY has a new set smashing you

Plus Dopplewalk being a purge is so stupid. Nothing can counter him and he can purge all your BS in lane

He should only make 3 or 4 illusions. 8 is RETARDED

Aselith

The new PL is so fucking retarded

He makes illusions so fast that even of you have insane wave clear he INSTANTLY has a new set smashing you

Plus Dopplewalk being a purge is so stupid. Nothing can counter him and he can purge all your BS in lane

I've been getting Mjollnir vs him which is very effective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom