• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ijl6nbE.jpg

I just realised how many situations this image is useful.

Watching s4 stream

Suddenly he goes "Holy shit I didn't know that"
Zai asks what
S4 responds "I'm not telling on stream, I'll pm you later"

Now I'll have to rewatch that moment a billion times to find out what it is. Had something to do with Troll, Puck, phase shift, and Jugg ult. Imma do some research when I can rewatch the stream.

inkls

Watching s4 stream

Suddenly he goes "Holy shit I didn't know that"
Zai asks what
S4 responds "I'm not telling on stream, I'll pm you later"

Now I'll have to rewatch that moment a billion times to find out what it is. Had something to do with Troll, Puck, phase shift, and Jugg ult. Imma do some research when I can rewatch the stream.

if you level phase shift while shifting you get extra duration

s4's stream is so good and oddly relaxing. Always calm, talks about what he's doing and why. He talks to team and actually is really good at leading them and making calls that people follow. I've never seen him flame a teammate.

Demoli

Inhouse up, pw: neogaf

This is not related to IHL2, but it's the perfect opportunity to see what you're in for! Consider it a pre-season

ksan

fucking amerikanski gamburger scum keyboard, cant do the greater than/arrow signs while having swedish layout active

Spamming Lina mid might be my best bet for solo ranked. Really fun and really good. Phase > Euls > Aghs is so good, it's way too easy to find kills. I still have to tone down on the unnecessary feeding and my early laning though.

Edit: When I say best bet I don't mean rising in MMR, I mean not wanting to kill myself.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Silly question.

When watching someone like Arteezy, Why does he along with other pros constantly check the scoreboard? What are they looking for?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Been doing really well on Sniper the last few nights, I was wondering how you guys normally built him.

For me, I like to rush a Ring of Aquila first, I'll start with the two stat items and then finish it up asap. Getting 18 damage plus armor allows you to win any man fight that may pop happen, and makes it a lot easier to last hit. After, I grab bottle/Treads/MoM in what ever order seems to be best. Then I'll normally work on a S&Y, possibly subbing it for a Manta if I feel the split will be useful. Then I'll pick up what ever I feel is needed for the game.

For skills, I level up 1 as I feel fits the lane, normally go 1/1/1 some times 2/1/0 at 3. I'll go max Shrapnel, then Take aim, and finish up head shot last.

Yeah I thought about Blink too, I thought we didn't need that with Meepo and ES Blink already there, also with Sniper and Ursa having SB it seemed pointless to me since I didn't have an instant stun unless my euls combo was perfect. I think in hindsight Skadi+Blink would've been better than BKB+Shivas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom