• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

abunai

Satch! http://imgur.com/a/bJsH1
tumblr_lv5hche7Fh1r2k618o1_500.gif

this is so cool
someone should make a mod for this

Madouu

That was pretty fun./

Spirit Breaker did so much work to keep Rave in the game, some charges were basically ravages hitting 3-4 in teamfights. But at the end, it was really just MVP growing too impatient and suiciding on the last two raxes, QO especially strikes me as the nervous kind, a lot of wasted buybacks that might have cost his team the game.

Great game to watch though.

Jadax

So is it not possible to trade Dota TV tickets/compendiums anymore? I didn't see any DAC ones on tf2op, and I can't see Summit 3 either now.

Oh man the Lina announcer pack is on sale. I really like her voice, but $3 though....
Totally worth it, that's my favorite announcer. Humorous announcers are great for a while but get tiring, Lina has a great voice but isn't boring, best of both worlds.

Rick and Morty, and Singx2 announcers will be great as well I think but I'll just use them sparingly to avoid getting tired of them.

Manus

Totally worth it, that's my favorite announcer. Humorous announcers are great for a while but get tiring, Lina has a great voice but isn't boring, best of both worlds.

Rick and Morty, and Singx2 announcers will be great as well I think but I'll just use them sparingly to avoid getting tired of them.

Are we really getting the Sing announcer? I thought it was just a joke.

Pratfall

Sniper in 40% of games.
4mC962j.gif

What was juggs peak?

Sumail playing stealth assassin invoker on stream. Quas/Wex with maelstrom and orchid.

DrPizza

Banned
Is
4mC962j.gif
meant to be in an emoticon pack? The wiki shows it as being part of the Summit 3, but I have the others but not that one.

The M.O.B

oh come on guys, easy on the hylian stuff

it's kind of shitty when the guy can't be here to defend himself

I was just joking about the trolling, but just thought it was interesting to see Hylian casting since he is also one of the casters for the IHL2.

rofl is that rly hylian? or just someone who sounds like him? DO WE GET TO SEE WAHT HE LOOKS LIKE

Inbetween matches I think they show him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom