• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sianos

that was some zeketheplumber gaming right there
k6YmEOT.gif

b4nny level sticky traps that game, what an exciting watch

Can't wait for the day when pubshits will learn to keep buyback instead of spending it on useless garbage (heart on brood is apparently more important)

Puck is a lot of fun. Just focus on not getting your hands crossed with orb+jaunt.
I've actually had more trouble after I get Blink, I'm consistently fucking up the order of things. His combo of Blink > Silence > Ult > Orb > E > Jaunt is pretty tricky, I've been practicing it vs bots but I keep fucking it up when it comes to orbing out. Guess I'll keep practicing in an empty lobby until it's muscle memory.

I should improve my Blinking skills more in general.

Had my first showing in an inhouse tonight, did about as well as I expected. Poor shadow demon game, good tide game, poor earthshaker game. It was plenty fun though, and now im really excited for the actual ihl!

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1328329906

We were up so much in this game but team sat around doing nothing. Sand King was the most toxic player I've ever seen. He bought a quelling blade just to keep our Tree from farming and saying he was going to AFK woods because we had a Techies.

Carlius

Banned
god man, techies is so annoying. if the team holds up long enough, its impossible getting into base. I just had an 80 min game with meepo, we could not finish it when we could have cause pl was up front and techies everywhere. if it wasnt pl it was techies, in the end, pl won the late game.

Eleuin

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1328504816

PLEpddM.gif

Somehow hit the camera angle button on the hero portrait while using Q, panicked trying to fix it and didn't get my skills off during the deciding team fight of the game.

Maybe I should've put it it on double tap auto cast, maybe I should've bought bkb earlier, maybe I should take a dota break.

Dreavus

god man, techies is so annoying. if the team holds up long enough, its impossible getting into base. I just had an 80 min game with meepo, we could not finish it when we could have cause pl was up front and techies everywhere. if it wasnt pl it was techies, in the end, pl won the late game.

Yup, I've had this happen with a Medusa alongside the Techies. Breaking the base is so fucking hard (we lost that one also).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom