• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
just ARd techies

that was the most fun game of dota 2 i've played in weeks

ivDDKONqJzXs0.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
killing people with mines is the biggest rush in dota ever

fuck flopping blade
fuck chaos flop
fuck flopuna blade
fuck finger of flop

watching and praying that they're just dumb enough to go for the rune again in a techies game

then

KABOOOM

'TOBEAR killed xXxsniper4lyfexXx'

i was literally cheering and clapping at my screen

THIS IS WHY EVERYONE IS SO DOWN ON TECHIES
BECAUSE IF THE SECRET GOT OUT ABOUT HOW FUN THEY ARE
THEY WOULD BE FIRST PICK FIRST BAN EVERY GAME

What's the size of the logo used by the team? I need to start early sketches...
Team Interface Logo: This image will be used on the HUD, lobbies and so on. This image will be re-sized to 250 x 150 pixels. Below is where you will see this image in the game.

Team Sponsors: This image will be used to display team sponsorship on a Team Profile panel. It will be re-sized to 250 x 150 pixels. Below is where you will see this image in the game.

Team Base Logo: This logo will be used to decorate your in-game base. It will be re-sized to 256 x 256 pixels. Below is where you will see this image in the game.

Team Banner Logo: This logo will be placed on your in-game banners. It will be re-sized to 256 x 256 pixels. Below is where you will see this image in the game.

According to https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=121744600

TUSR

Banned
What's the size of the logo used by the team? I need to start early sketches...
If we get the ticket, teams will need a banner and logo based on Valve's sizes.
Not sure on the actual size, but it wouldn't take much to find these sizes.
Edit: Mono got it ^

Hupsel

Team Interface Logo: This image will be used on the HUD, lobbies and so on. This image will be re-sized to 250 x 150 pixels. Below is where you will see this image in the game.

Team Sponsors: This image will be used to display team sponsorship on a Team Profile panel. It will be re-sized to 250 x 150 pixels. Below is where you will see this image in the game.

Team Base Logo: This logo will be used to decorate your in-game base. It will be re-sized to 256 x 256 pixels. Below is where you will see this image in the game.

Team Banner Logo: This logo will be placed on your in-game banners. It will be re-sized to 256 x 256 pixels. Below is where you will see this image in the game.

According to https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=121744600

Thanks! And thanks TUSR too
DsrA6Kc.gif

I think I might play dota today

I wouldnt recommend it. I played my second ever ranked game today and it ended up being the most draining game of my life. I was solo support lion vs techies. It was hell. I need to forget.

We came back and won though, so now I'm 2 for 2 on ranked games. 5k mmr captainship here I come.

Zoon

Randomed dark seer and wanted to go offlane.This guy gets axe and insists to go solo offlane.Gets killed at 0 minute rune and leaves.ez -25

TUSR

Banned
play with me!
Carry me and my Linda.

Me too. maybe get up the guts to play in an ih game
I actually might have the time tonight to.

I wouldnt recommend it. I played my second ever ranked game today and it ended up being the most draining game of my life. I was solo support lion vs techies. It was hell. I need to forget.

We came back and won though, so now I'm 2 for 2 on ranked games. 5k mmr captainship here I come.
Are these your placement matches?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
it's amazing how playing with a teammate with a bad attitude can really ruin a game

i've got a zero tolerance approach to teammates being cunty but i've played a couple of games recently where my teammates attitude has basically managed to turn what should be a fun victory into a hollow waste of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom