• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.
WUxCcdB.png

That is never a good sign.

G.ZZZ

Tsunami cast was good. After my graduation, i may have time to co-commentate some, just to pratice my engrish and give some 0k insight.

Kard8p3

u know its gonna be a abd game when u have to tell ur team to kill the sniper in the back thats raping u all 1000 million times

ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ、ヽヽ༼ຈ ل͜ຈ༽ノ•︻̷┻̿═━一 hoho haha shrapnelヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ•︻̷┻̿═━一 ヽ`

nah man, he has a backwards R in his name. He knows his shit.

"hey guys look at me I've got a japanese character that looks like a smiling person in my name I'm sooooo cooooool !"

Same goes with fuckers with their name in a big font and such
edit : THIS. FUCK. THIS. PIECE. OF. SHIT.

ッッッッッッッッッ

Madness, let's focus that lv 18 wraith king instead ! He has a stun !
I had to yell (not really yell, but voice my displeasure) with him focusing the 4,000 hp Pudge as the carry PL in a big team fight we lost. Focus PA? Sure. AA? Of course. Pudge? Not on your fucking life. You save him for last. He fixed it after that fight and ultra kills were had.

I feel like DOTA is a time traveler out to get me.

I feel like this: http://i.imgur.com/RnRXMtU.gif

dont click if u havent seen the new episode of FLASH is very spoiler-y!
Meh, wouldn't be a big loss
i think you got a cs from that hook tho
Hookshot is legit to farm once you get aghs + 16

Alch is pretty shit, gank him 2-3 times and he just does nothing.
If you let him free farm and he comes out with 2 items ahead of your carry then yeah you can be quite fucked. Mjollnir + a tank item (heart or halberd for instance) destroys asses.

Maxing greed and midas first with naked gloves of haste
dac15_tired.gif

nononono you buy no item, wait until you have 875 gold (about 2 and half minutes of sitting around) then you buy ring of health
That's a good start.

I want to kill myself when people do that. Same with people who buy their mana booster before brown boots, holy shit

TheCrow

To answer your question last night: yes, me hooking a creep as clockwerk when nobody was around was indeed not intended. I tried to rocket and accidentally hit R instead...

That game did not go well for me.
Crosses Rodriguez off draft board...

I should probably start participating in these in houses. Need to so some scouting. Now if only my GPU would finally arrived.

nononono you buy no item, wait until you have 875 gold (about 2 and half minutes of sitting around) then you buy ring of health
That's a good start.

I want to kill myself when people do that. Same with people who buy their mana booster before brown boots, holy shit
do you just get mad at everything

shira

Last year we got TI5 ticket info March 31 - Ticketmaster opened April 4.

This year TI is a week earlier - blog post next week?

First Puck game was a success, kinda. Didn't really feel like I was needed but eh. I don't think Medusa, Naix, BS are heroes that I can do much against except coil, silencing them kinda does nothing, and AA and Tinker are always so far back that I can't find the initiation on them.

What ?
Silence dusa = no stone gaze for a while, ie you can focus her ass down
Silence naix = no more magic immunity, that's huge
Silence BS : well he's a shit hero already.. :D

That's if you catch them out, once a fight breaks out Medusa and Naix mash their abilities and I can't really do anything but wait until they run out. Afterwards I can do something but again we were destroying them anyway so it never came to that.

Was my first Puck game so lots of progress to be made.

Kade

Serious question

Do you guys play with the in game music on, or do you mute it and play your own tunes?

My own music. I tried to play yesterday while listening to the new Kendrick Lamar album but it was hard because I'd be paying too much attention to the lyrics and then mess something up in Dota.

kionedrik

I'm so tired of 6.83...

We need a new balance patch urgently but judging by the recent past, 6.81 to 6.83, I fear of what will be coming next.

I'm so tired of 6.83...

We need a new balance patch urgently but judging by the recent past, 6.81 to 6.83, I fear of what will be coming next.

Why ? Every major patch has been good, with quick minor balance patches to fix what was broken.
Of course there is always one major meta that will emerge because it's the most effective one. Push strats, pickoffs, big teamfights, name it.

Just pick batrider.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom