• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah ok, I was just wondering because the event info said tickets will be shipped.

edit: And I'm pretty sure I got my tickets mailed last year even with me living so very far away in Alaska, since I don't remember standing at Will Call on Day 1. Granted, I was so so tired that first day I almost fell asleep walking back to my hotel room lol
yeah last year i had it mailed

this year no option was presented

Haunted

Alliance vs Navi in 2015 is a wet fart compared to the greatest Dota 2 series of all time (TI3 finals). Both teams are shells of their former selves.

You get rid of Puppey and Kuro/EGM and S4 and you're going to end up with a weaker team, I don't care who you bring on.

shira

CBItKo8UIAAJo-w.png:large

mine got. why would you make set that looks worse than base mode and doesn't match the Arcanal. Like wtf is with all those thorns.

Sleeve thorns, wing thorns, dick thorn, thorn floating collar.

Bale full of shit. Holla

Big Dog

Seeing those pink flames at his feet made me think he was wearing pink heels at a glance. That would have confused me, but the actual set is more disappointing than that would have been.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
I played a pretty shit PA game just before, First game of the day. Got flamed by some of the team for sucking.

I have no issues admitting i played a shitty game, Far from my best as a carry. I still don't know what people achieve by being aggressive asshats in chat for. It never offends me, I find it funny, Just one of those things I guess in Dota!

So annoying when your opponent just 5 man defends everything and doesn't try anything to win the game, including farming lanes or jungle. What's the point? It's so boring.

So annoying when your opponent just 5 man defends everything and doesn't try anything to win the game, including farming lanes or jungle. What's the point? It's so boring.
I fucking detest matches like this. It is mostly, I suspect anyway, that sub-4K think that standing 5-man mid is a good idea. They ping at you like crazy because you don't want spend your time doing a stare contest while losing too damn much exp/gold.

I fucking detest matches like this. It is mostly, I suspect anyway, that sub-4K think that standing 5-man mid is a good idea. They ping at you like crazy because you don't want spend your time doing a stare contest while losing too damn much exp/gold.
Like they had good teamfight and all, but they literally never crossed the river. You might win a few teamfights early on like this but eventually you'll easily get outfarmed and beaten. They had a Specter but even she was too scared to farm. At least have one guy farming and the rest of the team protecting him or making space. They just surrendered the entire map for free.

Can someone give me a shortlist of heroes that're decent into SF mid?

Interested in any sort of mid, but I'm curious about Lina in particular.

CBItKo8UIAAJo-w.png:large

mine got. why would you make set that looks worse than base mode and doesn't match the Arcanal. Like wtf is with all those thorns.

Sleeve thorns, wing thorns, dick thorn, thorn floating collar.

Bale full of shit. Holla

You do know Terrorblade is a ridiculously designed hero (I'm super duper evil! Look at my upside down wings, so badass!) and isn't the best designed hero by a long shot?

The set isn't really bad and looks great with the arcana.

Everyone always complains about pointless items that don't look terrible. They're mediocre at worst. And when a real bad set is added nobody will care because the same complaints were raised against perfectly fine cosmetics.

TommyT

Clockwerk used to be a beast vs SF mid. His animation is so long for everything, even attacking, that battery assault just screwed him over.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Guys I don't want to give away too much info but suffice it to say I have to be up for work in 5.5 hours and I literally save lives for a living but here I am trying to get video game tickets.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Ticket get, ez.

Had it open in two browsers and mobile, was refreshing the Chrome and letting IE idle. Also had the mobile app ready. IE refreshed instantly when the tickets went live and got it.

Ticket Purchaser champ 3 years running. Lets see if I can actually go now.

I would keep checking for at least 15 minutes, last year GA's kept coming and going. People don't finish the purchase and they are put back up.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
See ya'll there.
Fucking instantly gone in Chrome (refresh 5s before). TY mobile app.

Again people who got them first round see how bullshit it is when they sell out in fucking 2 seconds.

Bilix

holy fuck.

Got mine. Had to try on phone at the same time. said it was sold out on desktop instantly but phone site got through.

Sorry guys.

Try mobile site last effort.

I was on top of that shit on my computer. Then tried phone a minute later and got through. It makes no sense. It's dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom