• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Low Tier
The TI I went to had capacity seating for 4,000.

How the times have changed.

jlSVgku.png

never forget

Red UFO

Na'Vi so fucking shit.

Also, am I the only person who thinks that Slardar fits a more, 2nd position rather than a proper hard carry?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
pop concerts are the most fun concerts i've been to ngl

i'd put girls aloud and robyn in my top 5 gigs ever

Chris R

So Ticketmaster told me since I'm in Alaska I have to do will call for my ticket... Did people who ordered from the lower 48 see an option for shipped tickets?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
So Ticketmaster told me since I'm in Alaska I have to do will call for my ticket... Did people who ordered from the lower 48 see an option for shipped tickets?

If I remember last year, it wasn't an option to select. If you were in the [continental] US, you were mailed the ticket no matter what, if you were outside of it, you had to get it will call.

Chris R

there was only an option for will call

Ah ok, I was just wondering because the event info said tickets will be shipped.

edit: And I'm pretty sure I got my tickets mailed last year even with me living so very far away in Alaska, since I don't remember standing at Will Call on Day 1. Granted, I was so so tired that first day I almost fell asleep walking back to my hotel room lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom