• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinypogs

Sad for Secret but happy for Alliance. I'm also amused by how often Akke plays skywrath now that the hero is good enough for him to be drafted. I remember multiple interviews where Akke would talk about liking Skywrath but not being allowed to really use him in proper games.

On one hand I want VG to win the tournament because I like most their of the players and they put on entertaining games. On the other hand a tiny bit of my heart hopes for TT to win with Black pulling off something truly amazing in the final game because I still feel like he got the raw end of the stick on his exit from VG.

kasane

when is the game starting? im dying

60k to 20k

man organizers should notice by now that #fucklongbreaks #fuckdelays

or at least put something on screen. interview, stats, discussions whatever

fuck

edit: 15 fucking minutes

are you fucking serious

Acinixys

Exclusive 6.84 early patch preview. Your patch preview provides an early look into a specific hero's changes. Today's early look is brought to you by Hylian's Seven balancing tablets. Feeling yourself tilt? Enjoy one of our seven 100% pure salt tablets. Take all seven at once and you will find yourself with a pocket full of blame you can throw at your teammates.

Sorry Hylian but this made my actually laugh out loud

so whos going to be the sniper of 6.84?

Jokes about Slardar aside, i think a few heros could get small buffs and suddenly see a MASSIVE boost in their pick rates

Windrunner
Slardar
Bloodseeker
Sven
Tusk
Lone Druid

Timber is fun as fuck to play against Axe and Slark.... but 56.4k damage :lol Kids got rekt.

Timber Aghs is top 3 best Aghs upgrades in the game

Secret was stronger in their original incarnation.

They were better when they has Notail

God only knows why he left

kasane

Secret was stronger in their original incarnation.

but fly was the weakest link

kappa

forgive me for being in the secret hate train

i have been awake for 20 hours now

edit: also i really think snipers shrapnel range should be dictated by his take aim levels

interesting thought

M.D

HEY LODA, I’M TRYING TO LEARN TO PLAY CENTAUR. I JUST HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT THE SKILL BUILD: SHOULD I MAXHOOFSTOMP LIKE YOU STOMPED SECRET, DOUBLE-EDGE LIKE IT FEELS FOR YOU TO WIN AGAINST S4, OR RETURN JUST LIKE S4 WOULD WANT TO RETURN TO ALLIANCE.

shamelessly stolen from reddit

HEY LODA, I’M TRYING TO LEARN TO PLAY CENTAUR. I JUST HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT THE SKILL BUILD: SHOULD I MAXHOOFSTOMP LIKE YOU STOMPED SECRET, DOUBLE-EDGE LIKE IT FEELS FOR YOU TO WIN AGAINST S4, OR RETURN JUST LIKE S4 WOULD WANT TO RETURN TO ALLIANCE.

very funny lol10 upvoted

shira

Leafs non-existant
Habs lost
Raptors lost
Secrekt rekt

Great way to wake up

Oh my. Secret silent on social media. WTF, even artoozy not tweeting. That's like impossible

Wok

every single support riki game is like this in some form

its either one of ur teammates flaming you or somebody on the enemy team. every single time

Despite the build being so good...

QYr9TjH.png

A good build that people think is a troll build... sigh

The nerf of Euls in 6.84 will certainly kill the build though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom