• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xanavi

Win a stanley cup goddamit
Emoticon_rage.gif

Ottawa's not a cup-winning city but we make a damn good speed bump LOL

Zeth

I think Sing is the only pro I have seen that actually owns it, and it was given to him by a fan.

I wonder if the Redwood Claws will ever be released again, they are actually pretty rare and are up to $10 in price.

Those claws are incredible. One of my favorite items in game.

Big Dog

Was out watching the new movie Ex Machina. Glad to come back and see we got a cool blog post. Can't wait to see the new patch next week!

i cant wait for the notes

im more excited for the notes than for the patch itself

I can't wait to just stare at the patch notes buffing Undying into Tier 1 territory and pleasure myself.

Hylian7

Alright, here's the deal. I'm going to stream some solo MM.

However I have a special goal I'm going to try damn hard to hit.

Winning all the games I play would be ideal, but regardless...

The actual goal is to NOT GO ON TILT, NO MATTER WHAT

I'm dead serious, HERE WE GO!

http://www.hitbox.tv/HylianSeven

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Over 25 heroes now into the all hero challenge. Finding it's going pretty smoothly and found that I really enjoyed playing Brewmaster in the process.
Anyone here really far into it or completed it?

ViviOggi

Fukin class on a Saturday I wanted to see the tilt, there's no way he's keeping it together after a 0-11-0 game

Or are we witnessing the birth of a new and improved Hylian?

Hylian7

Fukin class on a Saturday I wanted to see the tilt, there's no way he's keeping it together after a 0-11-0 game

Or are we witnessing the birth of a new and improved Hylian?

Long story short: That one was the worst game I have had in a long time. I had a much better game after that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom