• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aeolist

Banned
I see nothing outrageous in his post honestly. He sounded reasonable enough and I enjoyed the insight.

i think he underestimates s4 and gives arteezy too much slack. if the team isn't gelling and playing well together artour shares the blame for that, drafts and play style can't be focused around him 100% of the time.

i think he underestimates s4 and gives arteezy too much slack. if the team isn't gelling and playing well together artour shares the blame for that, drafts and play style can't be focused around him 100% of the time.

I'm not saying I agree with him but he made enough sense for that to not be a reddit attention craving shitpost.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
QoP tied with sniper at 90% p/b. This hero is going to be monstrous if troll/sniper are nerfed and she's left untouched. China has been first banning her for a few weeks now, but I think the west is just catching on.

Stop handing out spell-immunity piercing pure damage like fucking candy, icefrog pls.

trh

Nifty AND saffron-colored!
I see nothing outrageous in his post honestly. He sounded reasonable enough and I enjoyed the insight.

I find his incredibly assertive tone questionable. More knowledgeable people have disagreed with him on several points, so his cockiness is a bit off putting. Mason is obviously not a bad player, but he speaks like he's some kind of master strategist.

domlolz

Banned
QoP tied with sniper at 90% p/b. This hero is going to be monstrous if troll/sniper are nerfed and she's left untouched. China has been first banning her for a few weeks now, but I think the west is just catching on.

Stop handing out spell-immunity piercing pure damage like fucking candy, icefrog pls.

lina and qop got a pure damage ult, i think you are exaggerating!

also lol at secret

But I like QoP :(

Though I agree, she, and to a slightly lesser extent Lina, can become the next Troll/Sniper if IF doesn't keep them in check.

Having QoP ult only be pure with aghs would maybe be a good nerf, I already prefer going aghs first over Orchid anyway.

I mean he has proven to be a player that falls apart easily as soon as things start going south, he is unable to stay focused and disregards his whole team the moment he dies a couple of times, and then proceeds to do silly things like using his ulti to clear creep waves. He has some amazing farming and solo skills, but when it comes to teamfights, he just lacks what it takes, he focuses way too much in how well he is doing rather than how well the team as a whole is doing.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
lina and qop got a pure damage ult, i think you are exaggerating!

also lol at secret

ofc i'm exaggerating, but I don't like the trend. Nor do I think QoP should have ever gotten it, but now that it's there I hope icefrog limits it to the aghs rather than leaving it baseline.

domlolz

Banned
ofc i'm exaggerating, but I don't like the trend. Nor do I think QoP should have ever gotten it, but now that it's there I hope he limits it to the aghs rather than leaving it baseline.

she needed something she was really struggling. i like the change. yeah maybe changing the aghs is a decent tradeoff

Probably Pajkatt Mirana, though I don't agree with getting it second pick.

And QoP was already buffed enough to get picked with the Blink range buff, her ult was just a nice bonus.

Artanisix

gaf is shit i read about it on reddit
pNJgctw.png

"ig dont deserve the redemption vote and chuan is fat" -reddit
y5h3thO.png

Big Brett

Wow this thread is on reddit with Matt's post. Hi mom and dad I'm doing well.

Sad that Starladder is such a nightmare for Secret. I really admire that team. Hopefully Majors will fix a lot of the problems that what seems like many pro players have had with the over saturation of competitions.

t0rment

seriously between this thread and the Dota sub Reddit this community is very toxic.

i thought that just playing the game would teach you that, you don't need gaf or reddit to show that the dota community is among the worst ones in gaming.
most of the people in this thread are cool though.

Aegus

I really don't see why Mirana is picked. An skill shot that in all likelyhood will miss and an ult that can be countered with vision.

G.ZZZ

i thought that just playing the game would teach you that, you don't need gaf or reddit to show that the dota community is among the worst ones in gaming.

Ye, shoutout to Shugganas and Heavy's Sandwich, coolest posters around.

Big Brett

Yeah, Dota 2 is the worst community I've ever been a part of, but this thread is probably the best part of it I've been in. Reddit is difficult because of the sheer volume of people on it. Lots of shitposting, but just like anything, there's some good ones in there.

Sanjay

QoP a great hero right now, shes gets picked as shes being used a mid hero or offlane right now.

I think they just need to buff DP to counter the stronk of QoP.

Need to stop nerfing heroes but just make more other heroes stronger, give DP aghs ability pls Icefrog.

Honestly DOTA isn't that bad, especially considering how much opportunity and potential there is for toxicity. Unless you only play ranked (or are toxic yourself) the number of awful games doesn't even approach 30%, and that's pretty good considering it only takes 1 person on your team to completely ruin a game.

Even if you count reddit as a contributor to the community, the dota 2 subreddit isn't any worse than hearthstone/starcraft/league/FGC subreddits, and reddit might actually be less damaging to the dota community than to other communities out there.

DrPizza

Banned
Secret getting 2-0ed by Alliance is fucking hilarious.

GREAT DRAFTING, LET THEM PICK SNIPER TWICE IN A ROW.

Any day that Secret loses is a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom