• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

inkls

I mean, NA dota doesn't have mmr inflation like EU dota does so they usually perform better than EU teams in pro games.

I feel like PL was the cancer-est hero, but maybe that was just in pubs.

PL *was* before his rework and Naga was at one point too, but she's either lost a step or she's just not the FoTM right now. That crown has shifted to Sniper and Troll. And if Troll and Sniper get nerfed and Slark doesn't...well...that crown will pass to Slark until he loses a few STR points. Sometimes I feel like the only people keeping Slark in check right now are Troll and Sniper (as far as carries go). No bueno. Troll is one of the few that can actually 1v1 him late game, and Sniper plays so far back as to be able to deal sustained damage over time to him. idk

Hylian7

I apparently talked in my sleep last night when our cat was running around being hyper and asked "Is that Winston (our cat) or Legion Commander?"

There wasn't even an LC in any of my Dota matches last night.
dac15_angry.gif

PL *was* before his rework and Naga was at one point too, but she's either lost a step or she's just not the FoTM right now. That crown has shifted to Sniper and Troll. And if Troll and Sniper get nerfed and Slark doesn't...well...that crown will pass to Slark until he loses a few STR points. Sometimes I feel like the only people keeping Slark in check right now are Troll and Sniper (as far as carries go). No bueno. Troll is one of the few that can actually 1v1 him late game, and Sniper plays so far back as to be able to deal sustained damage over time to him. idk

Think PA also has a shot at being FotM again.

Hung_real

Secret out? wow.

Glad the C9 TT game is being shown, I don't need to watch the other stuff, I just woke up.

They interviewed C9 after their series with Alliance and stated very clearly that the TT vs C9 series will be played tomorrow

Why are they playing it now ?

t0rment

Honestly DOTA isn't that bad, especially considering how much opportunity and potential there is for toxicity. Unless you only play ranked (or are toxic yourself) the number of awful games doesn't even approach 30%, and that's pretty good considering it only takes 1 person on your team to completely ruin a game.

Even if you count reddit as a contributor to the community, the dota 2 subreddit isn't any worse than hearthstone/starcraft/league/FGC subreddits, and reddit might actually be less damaging to the dota community than to other communities out there.

well, good for you that only 30% of your games are awful. in my experience the percentage is way above that and that's why i stopped playing the game after 650+ hours. reddit as a whole is awful imo, and i don't go other subreddits to compare to the dota one.

G.ZZZ

fy is ridiculously good, my god

he should not have survived that long

I remember when VG just formed, and everyone was ranting that they had CTY, a player who crushed the 1vs1 chinese tournament, defeating every other chinese mids while being a nobody. Then VG started playing, and people started noticing Fy plays as a support.

When Cty was interviewed and asked why he didn't play mid (he was farming carry) he said that he wasn't even the best mid of his team, Fy was. Dude's a god.

Lion has been picked at Starladder finals most often(12, 3 more than the second most picked) but is only 4-8 in those games.
Sniper is 8-0
Treant is 5-0
Nyx is 4-0
Clockwork is 3-6
Phoenix is 3-6
Queen of Pain is 1-6(and has been banned most often(14 times, tied with Bat))

Artanisix

"Queen of Pain is 1-6(and has been banned most often(14 times, tied with Bat))"

quote anbokr this hero needs nerfs, he is just as op as troll and sniper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom