• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team Tinker and HellRaisers will have to play game two on 6.84.

88EGmCc.gif
OjyWv23.gif

Quesa

I want to hedge my bets and say that I found a techies glitch before it showed up on reddit.

It's pretty minor but it can help win games. But in case no one else finds it I'm not gonna say what it is. Gotta win ihl games.

Hylian7

I want to hedge my bets and say that I found a techies glitch before it showed up on reddit.

It's pretty minor but it can help win games. But in case no one else finds it I'm not gonna say what it is. Gotta win ihl games.

Don't be like that.

Quesa

Don't be like that.

he's getting banned vs us anyway. No one's going to give nemesis
or I
techies, especially after these buffs. It may not even be a glitch honestly. I just wanted to post something ahead of reddit without actually posting it on reddit.

Hylian7

im excited to see a shit show

edit of course beastmaster is first picked, im not sure why he was buffed

Because he really wasn't particularly good at anything? I mean he could push decently, but many could do that better. Aura is cool, but Troll existed, and then his ultimate, which Morphling can do on a much shorter CD, minus the going through BKB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom