• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks icefrog for buffing voker!
mayatomr_gdlk.gif

Qvoth

did you guys just see that shit from sing sing octarine ogre with aghs scepter buff? lol
edit: kotl ogre is scary shit

Okay the glimmer cape is so annoying to play against. CD is just 16 sec. You can just farm safely and invi when you think the enemy is rotating.

Qvoth

i left when i thought they're definitely going to lose, turns out they won? jesus christ
bangfish was feeding like mad too, 0-20 or some shit?
the epic lotus stun battle against bm was super funny though lol

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Ursa seems insane right now, if you just stack before blink and ulti and you are in range of two heros they instantly die it seems.

sick.gif

Haunted

Slightly nerfed, but the zombies were really just changed.

Soul Rip is now considered one damage instance on the enemy
Removed Tombstone Zombie targeting from Soul Rip
Tombstone Zombies now require 1 attack to kill rather than having 30 health (zombies require 2 hits from creeps)

I think the zombies were buffed?
I don't understand the change to soul rip. Does that mean soul rip's effect doesn't incorporate zombies anymore? That was the whole point of the tombstone -> soul rip synergy.

One-hitting zombies seems like a nerf because some supports couldn't do that before, but if it conversely protects them from some aoes... Seems mixed.

Hylian7

With how fast Ursa can take down Rosh with his new ultimate, it's basically a matter of luck to stop him if he smokes in there. There is no way anyone can react fast enough unless you're NP or Io or something, and even then it might not be fast enough.

Hylian7

ok time 2 spam ursa

Pretty much, free MMR IMO and probably going to be on a lot of people's first ban list in IHL2. I honestly expect that ultimate to get nerfed in a 6.84b pretty soon. The fact that this still costs no mana is a good place to start on how to nerf it.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
These heroes have particles for Immortal Items:
Pugna
Nightstalker
Luna
Huskar
Magnus
Spirit Breaker
Sand King
Anti Mage (He is getting a basher)
Lion