• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
They added a tournament drop for 5 man black holes.

There is now a trophey that counts how many prediction charms you successfully complete.

shira

There is now a trophey that counts how many prediction charms you successfully complete.

These things are honestly worse than Fantasy League
facepalm.gif

Gav47

I wonder if it'll get to 15M, last year lots of people said they didn't expect TI5's prizepool to go much over 10M

27 new immortals + 8 with every major next year, the game could end up looking kinda messy.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I hope Valve isn't off the mark for the Prize Pool, I'm not sure people will be flocking to it as much with out the battle points unless the coins really flow.

Mordeccai

ahh yes it wouldn't be dota without queing with a four stack to end the evening

and enduring 40 minutes of being called a faggot and a cock muncher for absolutely no reason. we were winning.

then team decides to go full retard and all four chat harass me, weaver gets rekt while typing as does PA, other team GG pushes mid and wins.

fix this shit valve, ban four stacks

These stretch goals are a complete joke, who thought of these? They probably feel like they don't have to promise anything cool to get it to 15 mil and might throw in something nice at 20.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I think I'm a bit disappointed that we are just told which hero the announcer is for instead of it being a community vote (Plus, we don't even got an alternative voice to go with it), and last year did see the implementation of 3 new features though stretch goals (Emoticons, Weather, New Voices), while this year we are only getting a 1 new feature (Ground texture).

Maybe Valve is pretty sure its going to break 15 Million and has more up their sleeve.

Oh, and one of the taunts is Zeus jumping up high, so it most likely is going to be a homage to Mario, which is cool.

One of the Golden item variations is a Luna Shield. Actually, there is icons for 8 immortal items in the schema, so I'm guessing these will be our first 8 items.

Luna Shield (Custom Lucent Beam)
Huskar helm of the Dominator (Custom Life Break, and likely custom shop icon)
Spirit Breaker Weapon (Custom Charge particles)
Magnus Weapon (Custom Shockwave particle)
Nightstalker item (Custom Void effect)
Pugna Nether Ward (It will also give him cool glowing eyes)
Crown for Sand King (Custom Burrow Strike effect)
Golden Luna Shield (Golden Lucent Beam likely)

If so, my bet is the Night Stalker item is the "Rare" bonus item.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom