• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrPizza

Banned
I can easily see an arcana happening in which she basically becomes a wind god
accompanied with more buffs.

> moves with blinding speed
> talks about her running
> is named Windrunner

> 295 base movement speed

Meanwhile, no boots Sproink is still flipping 522 movement speed.

kvk1

what's "up dog"?

Nothing much.

What's up with you?

cBj1LTf.png

jokkir

Been having fun using Manta on Void although it's probably a bad item on him. I feel it's only useful after you get at least Crystalis on him first

Wok

What's the best and cheapest way to record bits of your Dota match? I want to upload a hilarious clip from my last game.

This is what I used previously:
http://www.playdota.com/guides/recording-in-dota-2-like-a-boss

It is really simple. I have just recorded an awesome team fight in Ability Draft. The quality is low because it is 15 FPS and uploaded to vid.me. The sound is fine.
https://vid.me/jjnH

My previous attempt was 30 FPS and uploaded to vid.ly and looked better but the sound was buggy.
http://vid.ly/4c3j0g

Don't you ever get worried sniper might appear on your most successful heroes?

in my top 3?

AKhGn6i.png

I'd have to play an awful lot of Sniper for him to get into my top 3. At this pace, I'd have to NOT play my 3rd highest success hero (Crystal Maiden) for maybe a year and a half. I don't expect that would happen.

But goddamn is he easy money right now.

How do you sleep at night?

I dream of Sniper saying, "stoppin powwah"

Carlius

Banned
remember when a lot of people used to say shrapnel was his worst ability? i always thought it was his best and after i saw merlini farming with shrapnel and seeing how amazing it was, i saw the true potential of it. shrapnel is his best ability by far, specially mid to dominate.

DrPizza

Banned
remember when a lot of people used to say shrapnel was his worst ability? i always thought it was his best and after i saw merlini farming with shrapnel and seeing how amazing it was, i saw the true potential of it. shrapnel is his best ability by far, specially mid to dominate.

It was always the most infuriating thing, having Snipers on my team not even putting a point into shrapnel until level 21.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like

Uh, but shrapnel WAS Sniper's worst ability back before headshot got nerfed and shrapnel got buffed to the point it was broken...

I get this same criticism from people I stack with now that I play Necro a lot ("But you said he was the worst hero in Dota") Yeah, well he was, and now he is broken as shit. Things change...

Wok

Uh, but shrapnel WAS Sniper's worst ability back before headshot got nerfed and shrapnel got buffed to the point it was broken...

I get this same criticism from people I stack with now that I play Necro a lot ("But you said he was the worst hero in Dota") Yeah, well he was, and now he is broken as shit. Things change...

To be frank, I have never read in this thread that shrapnel was Sniper's worst ability. Or it was from someone like me when I did not see how good it was.

Nor have I seen anyone recommend to jungle LC here ever.

To be frank, I have never read in this thread that shrapnel was Sniper's worst ability. Or it was from someone like me when I did not see how good it was.

Nor have I seen anyone recommend to jungle LC here ever.
you have to go back over a year ago or more

I've always wondered who meta'ed that shrapnel was useless.

Slow + damage + sight.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut

Shrapnel
-No longer deals damage to buildings.
-Now has 3 charges with a 40 second replenish time, instead of a 15 second cooldown.
-Slow and damage of multiple casts no longer stack.
-Reduced manacost from 120 to 50.
-Increased duration from 9 to 10.

Increased Shrapnel radius from 400 to 450.

Increased Shrapnel radius from 360 to 400.

Shrapnel
-Now provides flying vision in the targeted area for its duration.
-Increased castrange from 1200 to 1800.

Shrapnel
-Increased radius from 350 to 360.
-Increased duration from 8 to 9.

Increased Shrapnel radius from 325 to 350.

Increased Shrapnel damage from 10/20/30/40 to 12/24/36/48.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom