• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madouu

What's the best and cheapest way to record bits of your Dota match? I want to upload a hilarious clip from my last game.

shadowplay is the easiest to capture your clip but if your graphic card doesn't support it you can use fraps or something.

ffmpeg to convert to webm.

shira

B_fX3wDU0AA6Cnt.jpg

How come dota players don't team dance pose?

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1301519968

Those fucking item builds

naix complaining that I took the jungle instead of him. yeah ench is a much better laner than lifestealer fo sho
edit : fuck yes next game bounty hunter starts with a wand recipe in his inventory
I once drafted a CD and I had Doom going safelane, he instead chose to go jungle and Sand King was forced to get safe farm instead(this worked out great actually).

Moral of the story: Some people are terrified of laning.

Synderen's stream is actually the best.

Just "helped" a friend get his Meepo all hero challenge games:
MQ8rg0C.png

The second QoP game was the first one where he played Meepo I think. The Gyro game was the one we finally won with him as Meepo. Maxing the missile is actually so legit now.

Jungle Lifestealers make me laugh

b-b-but he has lifesteal that makes him good !

I once drafted a CD and I had Doom going safelane, he instead chose to go jungle and Sand King was forced to get safe farm instead(this worked out great actually).

Moral of the story: Some people are terrified of laning.

nah, some people are just shit and can't think

Current game should go nicely, slardar went tranquils, it's all good boys
edit : noice

Nymerio

Jungle Lifestealers make me laugh

I have a couple of friends that always assume Lifestealer has to go jungle. The have the same assumptions about a couple of other heroes. I think it's because when we started playing 3 years or so ago these heroes were always played in that role and the little indicators (jungle, support, carry, etc) were still displayed during hero selection. They don't really read patch notes or keep up with the meta or only do so if it concerns the heroes they like to play. That's also why you can't play certain heroes in potato tier without having to play a certain role. Like, it's difficult to play skywrath support because everyone assumes you are going mid, lifestealer, lycan and np are always jungle heroes, etc.

JustinBB7

Synderen's stream is actually the best.

Just "helped" a friend get his Meepo all hero challenge games:
MQ8rg0C.png

The second QoP game was the first one where he played Meepo I think. The Gyro game was the one we finally won with him as Meepo. Maxing the missile is actually so legit now.

I think missile was always pretty good, because they never expect you to max it and underestimate it. Then they suddenly get a 500 damage nuke in their face and die.

Fevaweva

Uh he streamed A LOT. And that's obviously discarding back when he was still playing dota1 but that was a while ago so I'd get not seeing that, but he was getting solid numbers of viewers when he was streaming random pubs and stuff in dota2. I guess he had times where he didn't stream for a while though, but his stream was very informative in general, he'd explain his thought process on item/skill choice or what he was doing while playing, which is pretty cool.

Yeah I get that. But I have only recently started watching players streams so it was weird for me.

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1302022442

Really thought we were gonna lose that shit
Got a great start, I could farm the safe lane as lion because our lanes were stupid as hell (ogre DP hard, wyvern lion safe), with fb and uncontested farm I got a quick blink dagger

But it wouldn't be fun if there was absolutely no ward because ogre and wyvern can't be arsed to buy any. Also got good initiations several times but people don't follow.. or just way too late. DP was a moron too, never using bkb or his ult at the right time

Anyways, wyvern ult + aghs lion fucks CK really hard, so we could take good fights late and force mega creeps in one push... game lasted way too long, should have been 40 min max.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Windranner arcana that turns her into a wind spirit.

GIFF, VOLVO

Haunted

Speaking of the spirits, I still think it's amazing that they've actually taken existing models of Panda's ult and made individual heroes out of each of them, even while the original three are still in the game.

That's a real feat.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Aren't we all but statues made from clay and given the gift of life by our Lord, Gaben?

The western forests guard their secrets well. One of these is Lyralei, master archer of the wood, and favored godchild of the wind. Known now as Windranger, Lyralei's family was killed in a storm on the night of her birth—-their house blown down by the gale, contents scattered to the winds. Only the newborn survived among the debris field of death and destruction. In the quiet after the storm, the wind itself took notice of the lucky infant crying in the grass. The wind pitied the child and so lifted her into the sky and deposited her on a doorstep in a neighboring village. In the years that followed, the wind returned occasionally to the child’s life, watching from a distance while she honed her skills. Now, after many years of training, Windranger fires her arrows true to their targets. She moves with blinding speed, as if hastened by a wind ever at her back. With a flurry of arrows, she slaughters her enemies, having become, nearly, a force of nature herself.
I can easily see an arcana happening in which she basically becomes a wind god
accompanied with more buffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom