• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
This Hearthstone expansion is the actual fucking worst. Ruined an already marginal game with the dumb cthulu bullshit.

Hylian7

what? where did you hear that?

"triple saber triple attack!" lumi said
"yeah saber weaver would be a nice experiment" - zyori

they just said that
these PRO casters just trucking said that
Maybe they were talking about a melee hero getting Geminate in Ability Draft. Kappa

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
i can't listen to lumi
Completely unbearable at any point in time and no effort over 20 years to improve his casting flow, completely derails any discussion and flow at all with shit that is not interesting.
Jesus Christ Lumi, thinking faerie fire is OoV on veno?

Acinixys

bts2 has no sound at all

laugh.gif
rage.gif

kionedrik

Purge is advocating Armlet -> Echo Sabre on Chaos Knight. Yay or nay?

I say yay. Armlet is a very cost effective early game item for CK and Echo Sabre gives you much needed mana regen and accelerates your farm. After that you might want to go straight into HoT.

Fevaweva

I thought No Diggity were kind of a joke team for Synderen to try and be a pro player.

But I was legitimately impressed with how they played. I doubt they can go all the way in a Major, but there is some real good shit in that team.

Vade

༼ つ ◕­_◕ ༽つ Lumi take my bus ticket home ༼ つ ◕­_◕ ༽つ

fwiw worth I believe you, twobear.

also nobody in my games is buying tome, I end up with 3-4 by the end of the game and it makes a big difference actually

I've seen exactly nobody purchase the raindrop thing except for me in my first game on the patch

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
it was a fun game so i'm not even really mad.......solo supporting against a bh and sb np and we still managed to get megacreeps to match their megacreeps

i deserve a commend for my effort honestly

tumblr_mda2clHDNv1rqnoczo1_400.gif

shira

- 10 teams in 2 groups of 5 teams, play a round-robin
- All matches are played best-of-two: 2-0 = 2 points, 1-1 = 1 point, 0-2 loss = 0 points
- The top two teams of each group advance to the Playoffs

KA3TzwK.png

NA QUALIFIER (Valve time)

Casting times and twitch streams may vary but games and panel will always be on main BTS stream: https://www.twitch.tv/beyondthesummit
t1462294800z4.png

10:00 > Enemy(BSJ stack) vs FDL(Beesa stack) > Aysee
10:00 > Infamous(Atun Peru stack) vs EverNovaS(Yawar stack) > Gorgon

12:30 > Digital Chaos vs Enemy(BSJ stack) > Aysee
12:30 > Infamous(Atun Peru stack) vs FDL(Beesa stack) > Gorgon

15:00 > Team Freedom(ixmike stack) vs Dragneel(Mason stack) > Basskip
15:00 > Kingdom(Jenkins stack) vs Not Today(Benjaz Peru stack) > Dragondrop

17:30 > Infamous(Atun Peru stack) vs Digital Chaos > Basskip
17:30 > EverNovaS(Yawar stack) vs FDL(Beesa stack) > Dragondrop

20:00 > Shazam(Brax stack) vs Team Freedom(ixmike stack) > Basskip
20:00 > Dragneel(Mason stack) vs Kingdom(Jenkins stack) > Dragondrop

also the easiest way to get commended and have positive vibes is to tell random teammates that you're commending them, even if you don't :)))))))

it makes everyone work together better :)))))))))))))))))

I still don't know if echo sabre is really worth building on slark. his itemization is flexible enough that it definitely works, but i still feel like, relative to other options, it kinda limits your transition in to hypercarry, lategame mode.

Top Bottom