• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
SoBayed WHERE ARE YOU NOW LC FANSHITS SoBayed YOU THINK SHE IS A GOOD HERO HUH SoBayed EG IS LOSING TO TIER 3 TEAMS NOW SoBayed

Chris R

Man, my internet is used up so no more streaming this month for me :( No playing either

Recommend Summi er SL games to watch from today so I can buffer them in youtube over night :(

Hylian7

My TI badges came in today. Linked both to my Steam.

I'm pretty sure they didn't use RFID in years past, correct? I know last year they scanned badges at the door and the handstamp got you in and out. I wonder if they will use RFID for anything different this year.

TUSR

Banned
My TI badges came in today. Linked both to my Steam.

I'm pretty sure they didn't use RFID in years past, correct? I know last year they scanned badges at the door and the handstamp got you in and out. I wonder if they will use RFID for anything different this year.

its all been manual scanning

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
God why can't these dumb motherfuckers learn how to cut a tail? Am I going to have to make a switch axe and do some flippy shit to get it done myself? Oh EG lost again? RIP. At least Astalos is a fun ass fight. Don't mind grinding this guy while learning to to dodge all this damned lightning, even if my pubbies are all shitters. Monster Hunter is actually probably more struggle than Dota 2 sometimes.

Hylian7

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/2524344678

Why do people always make games like 50 times harder than they have to be? All we had to do was push and end it at 5, but no, people keep going off and getting caught out by themselves. Then Leshrac gets fed up and when the rest of us group to push, he just fucks off in the jungle and says he's just going to farm instead and gives the ASCII middle finger thing. I lost MMR to this dumb bullshit. I really fucking hate the people that play this game sometimes.

I find it offensive for anyone to seriously be cheering for such a stupid team like friends.

Not sure if serious. VP was decent, they did qualify for Summit 5 and SL iLeague, beating out some very good teams, and tend to just get unlucky matchups in tournaments--such as facing Na'vi in ESL One Frankfurt and losing to OG early in a few tournaments. It's a shame they got dropped and their team is going to break up, but they were doing pretty well--the problem was so were a dozen other teams in the CIS region.

spk

Man, my internet is used up so no more streaming this month for me :( No playing either

Recommend Summi er SL games to watch from today so I can buffer them in youtube over night :(

What I did when I had a horrible internet cap was buy tickets and watch in-client. That was when the in-game caster audio actually worked though. Nowadays there's always some issue, either right from the start or on/off throughout. I don't even know why I bother buying tickets anymore. Using them for POVs is still fine but it'd still be nice to hear casters in the background

Hylian7

SoBayed WHERE ARE YOU NOW LC FANSHITS SoBayed YOU THINK SHE IS A GOOD HERO HUH SoBayed EG IS LOSING TO TIER 3 TEAMS NOW SoBayed

She is garbage, I've been saying it all along. She was only good when she initially was in Dota 2.

She only works against pub teams that don't have half a brain. Anyone else she straight up does not work. Teams can easily play defensive and are able to cover anyone that gets dueled no problem.

I certainly cannot win with her, and I'm terrible with her already, so stack that on top of the fact that the hero is garbage.

She needs a remake at this point I think, as cool as the idea of Duel is.

H13

Fnatic, A better team than EG

I think they are top 3 contender and tier 1.5 team actually but their play are so weird, like their only weakness are themselves

ps: i'm maybe biased as i'm their fan
dac15_tired.gif

shira

Is that the Flesh Golem next to Undying in the hero poster? Why does he get both forms while Lycan and Lone Druid dont? Placeholder for Underlord?

Hmmm Sir Belvedere said that Valve often adds placeholders in their posters so the format looks proper, that might be it too. I think there were multiple Meepos a few years back

Just 3 t-shirts

This one amirite?

http://secretshop.welovefine.com/all-mens/straight-shooter-12047.html

Hylian7

Getting all the figurines, including the Tide one.

http://secretshop.welovefine.com/skelebros-12025.html

Undertale reference, lol.

Hmmm Sir Belvedere said that Valve often adds placeholders in their posters so the format looks proper, that might be it too. I think there were multiple Meepos a few years back

This one amirite?

http://secretshop.welovefine.com/all-mens/straight-shooter-12047.html

I was about to bring that up, pretty sure there was Meepo and one of his earlier designs or something.

Exitar

Neo Member
Sad about the no Demi-Figures, but i guess i'll pick up Mirana Nendroids.
and man valve getting greedy, raised prices of plushies again. :/

Top Bottom