• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

shira

invoker-romance.gif

Twookie

IO had almost 15million votes against wraith king

we getting IO arcana for sure

I really like Jakiro this patch, solid at all stages of the game. Scepter is nuts if you can somehow work your way to it too.

one of my favorite aghs in the game tbh, it's so ridiculous

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Why do people want Io Arcana so badly? Maybe 2% of the playerbase can actually pay Io.

I mean pros play IO constantly so that arcana will still be seen all the time. And since most people don't intent do buy arcanas anyways, it's not like they really feel like missing out for themselves. And IO arcana might end up being rather neat.

Haly

I think Io Arcana is going to be super neat but this is coming from the people who thought Void was in dire need of a model remake. It goes against all established sense!

manfestival

I think Io Arcana is going to be super neat but this is coming from the people who thought Void was in dire need of a model remake. It goes against all established sense!
I voted for the remodel simply because I hoped to see something cool out of it. Then valve fell flat because they gave up. However you can't compare that to an arcana

Haly

I voted for the remodel simply because I hoped to see something cool out of it. Then valve fell flat because they gave up. However you can't compare that to an arcana

PA won for the same reason Void did. The Dota 2 player base are mindless, carry spamming, meme spewing, 3k trash.

What changed between then and now that they'd pick Io?

manfestival

PA won for the same reason Void did. The Dota 2 player base are mindless, carry spamming, meme spewing, 3k trash.

Whoa bro, the 3k trash the new 2k trash?
hush.gif

PA won for different reasons over void. IO is more of a troll pick relatively speaking but... why not? It's just an arcana bro!

Hylian7

The vote format. When Void won model and PA won arcana, it was an open vote format without these brackets.

DrPizza

Banned
Casters didn't notice so I could be wrong (not 100% sure what was on the courier) but I think Ditya Ra just lost both javelins on the courier... so bought two more to finish his MKB.

Drow 3K net worth behind the Tidehunter can't be good for Secret.

Top Bottom