• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

manfestival

zi0Jgt4.jpg

6MUFyAq.jpg

c63sJu2.jpg

No 2GD?
comeon.png

GabeN ITS A DIRTY GAME GabeN ITS A PERFECT WORLD GabeN I KICKED JAMES LIKE A PREGNANT GIRL GabeN AINT NO TELLING WHAT I DO FOR THAT PAPER GabeN WHATS NEXT SHANGHAI MAJOR? GabeN

Trading my:
Limmp
iceiceice
MMY x 2
General x 2
Universe
AdmiralBulldog x 2
QO
kpii
kaka
ChuaN
EternalEnvy x 2
Raven
Saksa x 3
Nando
Notail x 2
Fly
ddc x 2

edit: welp is it even possible to trade given valve's new restrictions?

I know a grand total of zero of who these people are...

Also, who is that droid girl next to redeye?

Noxville does stats (datdota is by him I think?)
XiiTuzi, KBBQDota and AutumnWindz are all Chinese-English interpreters that have worked multiple Dota events. No idea on the last 2.

Droid girl is a caster, started out casting late night Chinese/SEA dota tourneys I think. Has worked with BTS before and is now with moonduck.

I had a safe lane Lifestealer go 1-10 with 6.8k hero damage in a 48min game. That was nice. Position #1 is the easiest in the game and he was so out of his depth playing a braindead hero, that I mourned the 50 min of lifetime I lost on this garbage game.

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
Only got 2 secret cards FeelsBadMan

I cannot remember how they sold the signed hats before was it another chest? Are they going to do it again this year?

Deadly

Trading my:
edit: welp is it even possible to trade given valve's new restrictions?
This is what I'm wondering. It used to be easy through a couple of websites but now you have to have the authenticator and be friends for at least a week. Buying/selling on the market seems easier and simpler at this point

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I had a safe lane Lifestealer go 1-10 with 6.8k hero damage in a 48min game. That was nice. Position #1 is the easiest in the game and he was so out of his depth playing a braindead hero, that I mourned the 50 min of lifetime I lost on this garbage game.

That's literally every Lifestealer game I've ever tried to play. Don't judge. That hero doesn't make any sense to me.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
You run at people and wack them.

I'm really bad at timing his abilities to keep me alive. I've only played the hero maybe a half dozen times over the course of my entire Dota career, but they've almost all been shitshows iirc. I got reported by all 4 of my teammates the last time I tried it.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
I'm really bad at timing his abilities to keep me alive. I've only played the hero maybe a half dozen times over the course of my entire Dota career, but they've almost all been shitshows iirc. I got reported by all 4 of my teammates the last time I tried it.

Sounds like you're overthinking the hero. You hit people and restore health. Hit Q to hit faster and heal faster. Hit E to slow an enemy and also get more heals. There's no particular timing needed.

Red UFO

Alright I'm now level 815, I've recieved the 50 levels out of 3rd chest, 2 golden riki blades + 2 mirana bows out of the 2nd chest, BUT STILL ONLY ONE PHOENIX HEAD OUT OF THE 1ST CHEST??????????????????????

52club

Seems odd to get duplicates in the same pack of cards. This being digitized you would think maybe someone would say, hey we can prevent this.

Top Bottom