• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

I played the Battle Cup last night and won two games, however for the Battle Pass quest it said 'Battle Pass Quests are not available for this match'

So how exactly are you supposed to do the quest which is to win 3 Battle Pass games? Also it sucks that I'm going to have to spend money to get this quest, and even more money due to this :(

You can't do that quest. For some reason Valve hasn't removed it yet.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Can't believe I've never seen this Clock/Riki combo before in all my time playing and watching Dota.

Qvoth

shang tsung is back
PogChamp.png

https://www.twitch.tv/sing_sing

sad news for sheever, hopefully it's the chemo and stuff went well

Fevaweva

I just read about Sheever (late I know), man I just thought it was twitch chat being shitty. Didn't realise it was real.

Poor Sheever!

MSS kinda shit on TB huh?

I have always liked Sheever as a host, and the DotA community is lucky to have her, I hope she makes a full recovery.

EDIT: Are teams gonna start respect banning Ench against NP? Aui has stomped every time he's played Ench in the past week or two.

EDIT 2: You don't ban Meepo against Abed because you think you can counter it...

If there's 1 respect ban that you should just get out of the way 100% of the time it's Meepo against DC/Onyx. How many teams have lost games to them when Abed has Meepo?

Qvoth

reading bulldog's ama stuff, surprised he doesn't think he'll ever return to the pro scene
i like that he thinks highly of mid1

Top Bottom