• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsunamo

So do you guys think it's a form he's had this whole time, or a form he discovered in the middle of the tournament?
The look he has says to me it's unexpected. With that said though, Goku's the type who always has something up his sleeve so it wouldn't suprise me if with the Blue overuse this arc he had some sort of idea in mind for a new form.

HeroR

So stronger than Goku? this should also mean a paler blue, like mastered SS was a paler yellow.

As far as I know, it doesn't say who's stronger. On that Beerus shits on mastered Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan.

Who else thinks they changed Goku's form to be more impressive ?

I still think whatever we see in the OP was supposed to be the new form, but since it was a bit too underwhelming they gave him the Cosmos aura and new eyes. :p

I doubt that.

Also on the manga, Goku and Vegeta can be vastly weaker than Beerus, but Vegito can still be stronger. Look at Vegito and Super Buu after he absorbed Gohan.

Ashodin

I think we're not seeing the full picture here. We're watching copy in the midst of transforming.

Basically, we're not seeing the actual transform yet.

HardRojo

Who else thinks they changed Goku's form to be more impressive ?

I still think whatever we see in the OP was supposed to be the new form, but since it was a bit too underwhelming they gave him the Cosmos aura and new eyes. :p

Aura, raised hair but not so much as SS, gray cat eyes, naked torso. Love it.

So many spoilers: Goku new form (better not talk about it...), Kame Sennin getting in battle finally and Goku trying to help him to not fall in the seduction technique but gets obstructed by the invisible Universe 4 insect fighters, Universe 2 besides having a Yardrat, they have a Tuffle too (who must be Sirloin), which rules out that DBGT is totally out of cannon

Skeeter49

interesting that
dyspo survives hit and goku

I assume
Jiren saves him.
And hopefully knocks Hit out.

105 preview
With them saying hte moment to moment fights are changing, It seems like cross universe team ups are going to happen more.
Which has me excited.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
I think we're not seeing the full picture here. We're watching copy in the midst of transforming.

Basically, we're not seeing the actual transform yet.
I believe this as well.

Ashodin, thoughts on Gohan rocking his Cell arc gi in the manga version?

HardRojo

So many spoilers: Goku new form (better not talk about it...), Kame Sennin getting in battle finally and Goku trying to help him to not fall in the seduction technique but gets obstructed by the invisible Universe 4 frog fighters, Universe 2 besides having a Yardrat, they have a Tsuful too (who must be Sirloin), which rules out that DBGT is totally out of cannon

Where do they state he is a Tuffle? They have used some GT designs as inspirations (U3 GoD, for example, and Sirloin himself, but that's pretty much the extent of it)

AdanVC

No leaks or new info about Jiren doing something on the upcoming episodes? He has barely done a thing but it's rapidly becoming my fave character in Super. I just love gray alien designs so I'm biased on his gray alien look lol and the fact he is ultra powerful makes it even more cool.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
No leaks or new info about Jiren doing something on the upcoming episodes? He has barely done a thing but it's rapidly becoming my fave character in Super. I just love gray alien designs so I'm biased on his gray alien look lol and the fact he is ultra powerful makes it even more cool.
Nope.

caliph95

I assume
Jiren saves him.
And hopefully knocks Hit out.

105 preview
With them saying hte moment to moment fights are changing, It seems like cross universe team ups are going to happen more.
Which has me excited.
Looks like hit is still in

Skeeter49

Jiren will probably
save Dyspo next episode. We know he survives his fight with Goku and Hit, and the only way I can think of how that'll happen is either the one Pride Trooper sacrifices himself for Dyspo to escape, or Jiren saves him.

Looks like hit is still in
Lame

I named him Jiren The Fraud and I will be proven right
Monaka redeemed

M.D

Ashodin

I believe this as well.

Ashodin, thoughts on Gohan rocking his Cell arc gi in the manga version?
I mean tbh he should've been wearing it going into the tournament on account of training with Piccolo

Plus the initial reason he wore his dad's gi was because he was the only adult saiyan left, which is a moot point now

Slaythe

Goku literally going

F4Pm6h.gif

You thought these were silver eyes, but really, he is BLIND.

Just like Jiren ? COINCIDENCE ? I THINK NOT

Tsunamo

Can't find the part that calls Sirloin a Tuffle. And I don't quite remember whether the Tuffles were only mentioned in GT or also in Z to be honest.
From what I recall they were but I can't remember if they were specifically named up until the Plan to Attack the Saiyans special or GT, or got named in Z.

AdanVC

Damn. Guess we can conclude he is being saved for the last minutes of the tourney. Saving the best for last.

Jiren will probably
save Dyspo next episode. We know he survives his fight with Goku and Hit, and the only way I can think of how that'll happen is either the one Pride Trooper sacrifices himself for Dyspo to escape, or Jiren saves him.

Lame

Monaka redeemed

You'll never know with Trolliyama! So looking forward to see Jiren's development!

caliph95

Damn. Guess we can conclude he is being saved for the last minutes of the tourney. Saving the best for last.

You'll never know with Trolliyama! So looking forward to see Jiren's development!
Jiren will smile because he enjoyed the fight and decide Goku is not a bad guy after all and say "Thank you" and "I do"

In seriousness something must be done

HardRojo

From what I recall they were but I can't remember if they were specifically named up until the Plan to Attack the Saiyans special or GT, or got named in Z.

It'd be nice if someone could clear that up, because I remember
the Saiyans being barbaric and exterminating another humanlike race that wasn't good at fighting, but had developed great technology, however I don't quite recall whether that war was brought up in Z and if the technologically advanced race was also given a name in Z.
Still waiting for a reliable source that calls Sirloin a Tuffle, can't find it.

HardRojo

Herms mentioned it has a Tsufruian/Tuffle, so looks like it's legit.

Looked it up and read the actual Japanese scan from the U2 roster. Yes, it confirms there's a Tuffle along with the Yardratian. Well... now I need confirmation of whether the Tuffle race was brought up in Z or GT, because if it wasn't brought up in Z by name... fuck.
Edit: And U2's Supreme Kai is called Peru (ペル), just like my country lol. Peru, the country, is written ペルー in Japanese.

Skeeter49

Looked it up and read the actual Japanese scan from the U2 roster. Yes, it confirms there's a Tuffle along with the Yardratian. Well... now I need confirmation of whether the Tuffle race was brought up in Z or GT, because if it wasn't brought up in Z by name... fuck.

I believe they brought the name up in Z, but it was filler.

I think King Kai explains it to Goku.

Slaythe

Z anime, but that's world building that Toei asked Toriyama for, and he came up with it.

HardRojo

I believe they brought the name up in Z, but it was filler.

I think King Kai explains it to Goku.
Yeah, I recall King Kai explaining the Tuffle-Saiyan war, but wasn't sure where exactly that happened.
Z anime, but that's world building that Toei asked Toriyama for, and he came up with it.

I guess for now we are safe from the GT parasites invading Super. Is this another instance of Z filler becoming canon?

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| Eyes of Silver, Heart of Fire

I kinda like that Gohan has the same head, but different outfit in the manga, it's a fun little difference. I wonder if his manga gi will make it into the games as an alternate outfit.
I think it's interesting that Goku's aura has changed colors between key visuals, feels like it might be a series of images where he is still transforming. Hair shape looks different two, like his hair is just floating around in both images.

Fou-Lu

I've been rewatching Super with my brother. It is really enjoyable as a whole and the filler feels much better when it's between arcs. Nothing is more painful than what they did to Videl though.

Magwik

Banned
Dragon Ball Super |OT8| Eyes of Silver, Heart of Fire

I kinda like that Gohan has the same head, but different outfit in the manga, it's a fun little difference. I wonder if his manga gi will make it into the games as an alternate outfit.
I think it's interesting that Goku's aura has changed colors between key visuals, feels like it might be a series of images where he is still transforming. Hair shape looks different two, like his hair is just floating around in both images.
I figured it represents a combination of both blue and red, especially with us getting Red again this week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom