• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rutger

Banned
New form looks cool. I wonder if it will even be called a Super Saiyan form.
Probably, since Super Saiyan sells. But I'd love it if we were moving away from that transformation into something completely new
(that non-saiyans can take advantage of in their own ways)

Big One

Banned
I could see Vegeta attempting Blue 2 or even Blue 3 and jobbing out to reveal he "had it wrong" compared to Goku. In theory it should be possible.

Anth0ny

goku's new form looks like tried to style his hair like normal but the drug store was sold out of "extreme hold - for super saiyans" hairspray and had to settle for "medium hold"

HeroR

Leak
The new form still have blue aura but not very pronounced. The new form could be the perfect ssb that was used in the manga vs fused zamasu.
SSG and SSB being shown in the anime, I won't be surprised if Goku/Vegeta will switch between the forms just like in the manga.

Mastered Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan has no aura.
This form does.

Daemul

Jesus Christ,
Manga Beerus is bonkers,
absolutely bonkers. He completely clowns mastered SSB Vegeta. Goku and Vegeta, even with all they've been through, are nowhere near this guy, absolutely nowhere fucking near.

caliph95

Jesua Christ,
Manga Beerus is bonkers,
absolutely bonkers. He completely clowns mastered SSB Vegeta. Goku and Vegeta, even with all they've been through, are nowhere near this guy, absolutely nowhere fucking near.
Thank God for that, I don't want them getting close anytime soon

Doesn't help that I like the dynamic too much

Slaythe

Who else thinks they changed Goku's form to be more impressive ?

I still think whatever we see in the OP was supposed to be the new form, but since it was a bit too underwhelming they gave him the Cosmos aura and new eyes. :p

CryptiK

Who else thinks they changed Goku's form to be more impressive ?

I still think whatever we see in the OP was supposed to be the new form, but since it was a bit too underwhelming they gave him the Cosmos aura and new eyes. :p
It doesn't look impressive at all. Totally disappointing and I am hoping these images are of him powering up into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom