• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
I'm just glad Goku finally looks buffed af and not skinny as the SSG. Now the question is to when we're gonna see the episode with the new form... probably still a long way to go.
I don't like buffed Goku :( I hated the buff Kaioken body of Goku during the Vegeta fight and beam clash. It's not that extreme here though.

Skeeter49

Scan I saw mentioned a collab.

16 and 18 confirmed for FighterZ too. 17 is there, but as 18's assist.
tumblr_onstxtvPTX1r72ht7o1_500.gif

Puruzi

Banned
How're yall feeling about that new form for Goku assuming it's real?

I think it looks fucking hilarious but I might be in the minority idk

Skeeter49

After the 105 preview, I'm thinking,
Roshi fakes his desires in the one U4 fighter so she lowers her guard and Roshi gets an advantage in the fight.

Very much approve. Its not just color swap parade like Rose and Blue, and its not overdoing it like 3 and 4. Its sleek subtle and original. They stck the landing then they got something special here.

I'm having a hard time imagining how it will be depicted in the actual anime to be honest. It will need very good and consistent animation otherwise it will either look like shit or look just like the regular base form.

Big One

Banned
I'm willing to bet the Toriyama art for that form gonna be skinny as fuck and not nearly as buff, lol. Will be interesting to see.

Leak
The new form still have blue aura but not very pronounced. The new form could be the perfect ssb that was used in the manga vs fused zamasu.
SSG and SSB being shown in the anime, I won't be surprised if Goku/Vegeta will switch between the forms just like in the manga.

Leak
The new form still have blue aura but not very pronounced. The new form could be the perfect ssb that was used in the manga vs fused zamasu.
SSG and SSB being shown in the anime, I won't be surprised if Goku/Vegeta will switch between the forms just like in the manga.
What chapter of the manga was this?

It reminds me of him going SS for the first time on namek, so I like it because of that.

AdanVC

I don't like buffed Goku :( I hated the buff Kaioken body of Goku during the Vegeta fight and beam clash. It's not that extreme here though.

Will probably get his muscles deflated on the series due to the crazy inconsistency on the animation anyways so the skinny look can still return.

There it is.

Just when I thought "They can't get any less creative than just recoloring SSJ hair"

Toei's like HOLD MY BEER

I was thinking the same when they first shown the sneak peak with Goku's back but now that we have a look from the front.. ehhh I think it looks dope and I'm glad they didn't went crazy with the design. There's just way too many crazy fanart designs out there that Toriyama and team probably said "It's impossible to design something that crazy and make all the fans happy so let's keep it simple this time.

saw the scan and i'm liking how it looks.

I wonder what would make him look that serious though, that's if they keep that expression when he does do it in the TOP.

Anth0ny

I was thinking the same when they first shown the sneak peak with Goku's back but now that we have a look from the front.. ehhh I think it looks dope and I'm glad they didn't went crazy with the design. There's just way too many crazy fanart designs out there that Toriyama and team probably said "It's impossible to design something that crazy and make all the fans happy so let's keep it simple this time.

I don't think it looks horrible either but I still can't help but laugh that after all of these years of waiting for new Dragon Ball material, the new Saiyan transformations are all so basic and subtle. Was Toriyama high on crack when he designed SSJ3? Because now that one sticks out like a sore thumb compared to the others.

I'm also reserving judgement on the form because a good transformation scene can make all the difference. It's the reason why SSJ2, despite it not being all that different from SSJ1, will always be bad ass and awesome whereas SSB will always be lame.

I get the feeling Goku's just gonna be like "Welp, I didn't want to have to use this but it can't be helped. *closes eyes* *opens eyes*" oh hey it's a new form i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom