• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
I mean tbh he should've been wearing it going into the tournament on account of training with Piccolo

Plus the initial reason he wore his dad's gi was because he was the only adult saiyan left, which is a moot point now
Makes me wonder if Toriyama just said 'Gohan gets a gi back' and the anime team decided to focus more on Ultimate Gohan for nostalgia reasons and iconic looks.

Slaythe

At least I have 17's spot on the poster to look forward to.

giphy.gif

I-hate-u

At least I have 17's spot on the poster to look forward to.

giphy.gif

At the very least this means you'll be getting the Super version of him more than likely, the one you like more. And to make it fair, they might add 18 from Super to his movelists.
Win-win.

N7.Angel

New form is lazy and good at the same time, it's better than Blue or Red but worst than SSJ, will see how it goes.

The next form is the same design with yellow eyes , called Goku lazy SJ.

Slaythe

At the very least this means you'll be getting the Super version of him more than likely, the one you like more. And to make it fair, they might add 18 from Super to his movelists.
Win-win.

That's not gonna happen.

They'd make Z first, then make a costume with maybe a few new specials. I expect this is what Trunks will get.

New form is lazy and good at the same time, it's better than Blue or Red but worst than SSJ, will see how it goes.

It's better than SSJ2 (minus Gohan's) and 3 too though.

The more the series goes on and the more it seems like Toriyama's outline is vague and superficial... At this rate the next arc's outline is going to be "Villain shows up, Vegeta jobs, villain is defeated".

Real Hero

The more the series goes on and the more it seems like Toriyama's outline is vague and superficial... At this rate the next arc's outline is going to be "Villain shows up, Vegeta jobs, villain is defeated".
Well he clearly specific in some way like with the bullet hurting goku

CryptiK

At this rate a new form every arc too.

BoG: SSG
RoF: SSB
U6v7: SSBKK
FT: SS Rose and SS Rage
UT: Gokus new form.

HardRojo

I believe Toriyama's outline stated "Gohan will use his father's outfit for the Tournament of Power", hence the confusion.
Outside of Super Saiyan Rosé, I believe the manga hasn't gotten a new form yet. Unless we consider Goku's perfected SSB a new form, which I wouldn't.

CryptiK

I believe Toriyama's outline stated "Gohan will use his father's outfit for the Tournament of Power", hence the confusion.

Outside of Super Saiyan Rosé, I believe the manga hasn't gotten a new form yet. Unless we consider Goku's perfected SSB a new form, which I wouldn't.
Im more or less talking about the anime here. Trunks didnt get his new form in the FT Ark? Also means the only arc to not get a new form was the u6vu7.

Also wut there are images of Super Gohan in his Cell arc gi?

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Im more or less talking about the anime here. Trunks didnt get his new form in the FT Ark? Also means the only arc to not get a new form was the u6vu7.

Also wut there are images of Super Gohan in his Cell arc gi?
It's a few pages back.

CryptiK

I would also like to point out that the chocolate box Red SS Goku turned out to be wrong and the dude on a crusade about it was also wrong.

HeroR

Hey man he design looked sweet in Z. Still doesnt change the fact that the new form looks total balls.

And still, you have an Ultimate Gohan avatar, the most basic thing Toriyama ever created.

Sounds a bit hypocritical.

BoG: SSG
RoF: SSB
U6v7: SSBKK
FT: SS Rose and SS Rage
UT: Gokus new form.

That isn't a form. It's just Goku stacking the Kaioken on his transformation. No one called the Kaioken a form in the Saiyan Saga.

Who else thinks they changed Goku's form to be more impressive ?

I still think whatever we see in the OP was supposed to be the new form, but since it was a bit too underwhelming they gave him the Cosmos aura and new eyes. :p
I don't think they changed it, I think the visual in the op is just a placeholder kind of thing, enough to let you know something if you with Goku, but not quite the real deal

Can't find the part that calls Sirloin a Tuffle. And I don't quite remember whether the Tuffles were only mentioned in GT or also in Z to be honest.

They were mentioned in Z filler, they were actually created by Toriyama. They just look like humans but are smaller, so I would imagine the mustached guy is the Tuffle. Blue dudes in GT weren't Tuffles, they were machine mutants.

Dekmental

Banned
Gokus new form looks ace.

Goku in power terms is soo far ahead of everyone then. His blue with kk was already waay to much for everyone. Now with this new one, the gap is the biggest since goku returned for the tournament after his 7 years in other world.

Sony

Nintendo
Don't worry Slaythe, Dragonball
GT's
Super 17 will be a playable character eventually.

02-03.28.jpg

The dB fandom is amazing

20915192_1419705738085037_8330297783362215507_n.jpg

Fuck yeah fanart is best art!

Edit - Fuck it the images might get be banned

Edit 2 - My thought was that the pride trooper rabbit was weak. When it was introduced, the rabbit was struggling against some random enemy in its universe and I think Toppo had to get involved.

Edit 3- What the fuck was wrong with what I posted anyway, Vegeta and Goku are consenting adults. Pretty close minded of some of you, quite disappointed.

Skii

I like the design of the new form (if that is it) but I don't understand the emphasis on the big muscular build... Hasn't the whole point of Super been slimming down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom