• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap this episode was GOOD!

Had good animation/direction and felt more battle royale-e than many of the other episodes. The team stuff with Frost and Magetta was awesome! I need gifs.

Skii

It seems like Gohan and Frieza will come out of their scuffle fine as there's no Golden Frieza in the NEP. Gonna be really interesting to see how Gohan handles the both of them.

Laiza

I really wanted to see Vegeta get thrown out. :(

Still, Frost and Magetta managed to look pretty good as a pair there, so that was nice. Also lol @ Jiren only throwing out one punch. Seriously, he didn't need to conserve his energy this much...

Well that was a fun ride. Roshi putting in some final work, even if it doesn't directly lead to a knock out.

yeVU4ks.gif

Full sized.

Beautiful.

(edit) Replaced full size version with much more managable sized one. Left link to the larger version if anyone wants it.

Triple Dash

Neo Member
Master Roshi coming in at the end and pulling the audience's leg at the end of the episode. Am somewhat glad the ending theory is out, though I do think it would have made the stakes higher.

I'm not saying everything in this ep looked super amazing, but for all the different clashes that went on in this episode, it was overall surprisingly solid.

Stuart444

Great episode. Roshi was awesome. Beerus and even Vegeta showed him some respect/caring (Beerus saying to get a Senzu ready while Vegeta tells him in a nice way (for Vegeta) to eat one before he dies)

The tournament has treated Roshi very well honestly.

Next week: Frost has ended his relationship with Freeza.

Replaced the previous version with a smaller one that should both be more managable size wise, and run better so you can see just how smooth that scene was.

Left a link to the full sized version in case anyone wanted it.

Great episode. Roshi was awesome. Beerus and even Vegeta showed him some respect/caring (Beerus saying to get a Senzu ready while Vegeta tells him in a nice way (for Vegeta) to eat one before he dies)

The tournament has treated Roshi very well honestly.

Next week: Frost has ended his relationship with Freeza.

"eat a sensu bean before you die"

-Vegeta's nicest words 2017

My opinion of Frieza will hit rock bottom if he's actually trying to betray U7 at this stage when they're the most likely to win. Good thing I don't think that's the case and Frieza is most likely just fucking around.

erlim

yes, that talented of a member
Re: ending therory; why would Toei want to be so blatent about precise spoilers like this at all.

Am I the only one that would be rather depressed of Roshi wasn't offered a shot at being the next GoD? He's weaker than the rest, but his overall skills and knowledge would make for a damn fine one. He could compensate for lack of strength with abilities, which the rest of the GoDs seem to lack.

Omni

God damn, Roshi is a monster, haha. I like how they've treated him this arc. Really well done. Hope he doesn't regress as a character when it's all said and done

I really liked this episode. Art was nice too. That ending shot of Goku was really well done

LNBL

HAHA ma boy is still in!

Still rooting for Gohan to take it all, but I'm happy they didn't cut Vegeta out this ridiculously early

erlim

yes, that talented of a member
Am I the only one that would be rather depressed of Roshi wasn't offered a shot at being the next GoD? He's weaker than the rest, but his overall skills and knowledge would make for a damn fine one. He could compensate for lack of strength with abilities, which the rest of the GoDs seem to lack.

Oh man, this is Fire! Sure it won't happen, but the thought of it is hype.

LNBL

God damn, Roshi is a monster, haha. I like how they've treated him this arc. Really well done. Hope he doesn't regress as a character when it's all said and done

I really liked this episode. Art was nice too. That ending shot of Goku was really well done
Don't think he is even strong enough to destroy a planet

Roshi doesn't make sense as a GoD. I mean, they are after all, Gods of Destruction. Roshi doesn't seem the type to wipe out planets wholesale and that's pretty much their soul job besides babysitting Goku as Beerus has shown.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man

I don't think Roshi would want to be a God of Destruction at all

Happy vegeta wasn't knocked out early. Roshi got treated extremely well this arc far far better than Tien and Krillin

Can't wait for next episode, finally some frieza action and it seems frost will betray him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom