• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slaythe

That was a good episode despite a bit of ass pull but it's par for the course.

It's kind of scary and exciting to know we have no idea how the eliminations will go from now on.

Dat animation and direction tho.
ok-hand-sign_1f44c.png

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
So that preview about the special
was just talking about the situation before this episode. More people probably out next week then.

So the dumb ending shit everyone was peddling was wrong? I'm sbocked, utterly shocked, shaken to the core. Opening theory wins(I think, I didn't get a conclusive answer on what DragonBall Piccolo and Tien were holding
)

Big One

Banned
Though I am a bit confused
if Roshi was THAT CLOSE to sealing up someone like Frost, I wonder if he could've actually sealed up Namek era First Form Freeza.
I know Roshi has been training but I honestly can't picture him being that much stronger than someone like Yamcha or Tenshinhan aka he's strong but can't even beat Androids.

NeonZ

So that preview about the special
was just talking about the situation before this episode. More people probably out next week then.

It's weird because the overall number of fighters remaining
mentioned by that text was lower than what it was last episode, which is why people assumed it would be talking about the situation in the beginning of the special. Now, it just makes no sense. It seems like there was a mistake somewhere.

Ashodin

So the dumb ending shit everyone was peddling was wrong? I'm sbocked, utterly shocked, shaken to the core. Opening theory wins(I think, I didn't get a conclusive answer on what DragonBall Piccolo and Tien were holding
)

OP theory is also busted. Basically the only theory we have left is Goku and Gohan are the last two.

Skeeter49

Going off of reactions
Frost is out as well. Disappointing.

Not going to watch the episode until late tonight, so I'm kind of disappointed.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Hype restored.
Assuming Botamo and Magetta are finally together again.

:( What did 18 ever do to you?

But they have so much in common.
They're both superior to Krillin, and they both have a reason to hate Frost.

Magetta and Roshi out... Vegeta was almost out but saved last minute...

Hype restored.
Assuming Botamo and Magetta are finally together again.

:( What did 18 ever do to you?

But they have so much in common.
They're both superior to Krillin, and they both have a reason to hate Frost.

Nothing personal but they obviously won't touch the top 5. She needs to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom