• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slaythe

I kind of wanted Piccolo or 18 to fight Frost .

:/

17 18 vs frost and frieza seemed logical. Getting tired of always the same characters doing stuff.

Khansolo1

That was a real dope ass episode. For a second, I thought Vegeta would burst out the little case, just like he did in the hyperbolic time chamber

Stuart444

I kind of wanted Piccolo or 18 to fight Frost .

:/

17 18 vs frost and frieza seemed logical. Getting tired of always the same characters doing stuff.

Logical how? Because of Siblings vs Same race evil guys?

Because besides that, they have nothing in common and no reason to fight each other really. Outside of seeing each other and deciding to fight.

It makes sense as well for Frost/Freeza to go after the ones they hate aka Vegeta/Goku/Gohan.

Piccolo is the only other one I can think of to have a reason to fight Freeza or Frost (well no reason for Frost but Freeza after Namek, revenge would be nice for him I'm sure lol)

Slaythe

Because besides that, they have nothing in common and no reason to fight each other really. Outside of seeing each other and deciding to fight.

It makes sense as well for Frost/Freeza to go after the ones they hate aka Vegeta/Goku/Gohan.

Piccolo is the only other one I can think of to have a reason to fight Freeza or Frost (well no reason for Frost but Freeza after Namek, revenge would be nice for him I'm sure lol)

You're right I'm sorry.

Having her husband trashed by Frost surely means nothing. My bad.

caliph95

Luffy vs Saitama

giphy.gif

Roshi doesn't make sense as a GoD. I mean, they are after all, Gods of Destruction. Roshi doesn't seem the type to wipe out planets wholesale and that's pretty much their soul job besides babysitting Goku as Beerus has shown.

Thats just it, being a GoD doesn't mean you have to constantly destroy random shit. Roshi would be smart enough to play his cards right, and destroy when needed but allow to grow when needed so he doesn't have to be the chaotic evil the Beerus seems to be. I havent seen anything that says a GoD has to destroy indiscriminately to be one.

RocknRola

Badass episode! These are the kinds of twits and turns I want! And the next one already looks hype well, Gohan about to prove his worth!

Also, RIP ending theory.

Didn't Frost poison Piccolo?

Stuart444

I mean could roshi have done the mafuba on Cell and Majin Buu? That attack is so freaking overpowered lol

Buu maybe. Though he'd get one shot since if it failed... CANDY time.

Cell being made of so many different characters cells would probably have been aware of it and easily deal with it.

I mean could roshi have done the mafuba on Cell and Majin Buu? That attack is so freaking overpowered lol

I think it's dependent on the users strength. He may have been able to use it against cell but it would have drained him, Buu would have been severely annoyed and then killed him.

Goku, however....

No reason you say?

3a2e943abd87867d88d8c751ae587a1fe60b1c16_hq.gif

Freeza killed him btw.

To think that people believed that Vegeta would have gone out before Roshi. Disgusting. Should be ashamed of yourself.

And it sounds like a bunch of other spoilers are wrong too.

Shout outs to the baldies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom