• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeeter49

I have a gut feeling Vegeta is being saved just to job to Jiren in the beginning of episode 109.

What I think will happen.
Cabba fights Toppo in the next episode, and since we have the universal teamwork going on with Frieza and Frost, towards the end of the episode Vegeta will team up with Cabba to fight Toppo.

In 109, Cabba and Vegeta combined will get Toppo on the ropes, and this is when Jiren joins in to save Toppo/
when he shows his overwhelming power.
So yeah, Jiren will probably one shot Vegeta and Cabba.

Or maybe toppo will get ringed by them and jiren gets pissed
Vegeta fans are fragile which was my intent for spoiler tagging it.
Not going to lie, Vegeta beating Toppo would piss me off a little. Throwing my laptop out the window if Cabba beats Toppo by himself.

Cabba fights Toppo in the next episode, and since we have the universal teamwork going on with Frieza and Frost, towards the end of the episode Vegeta will team up with Cabba to fight Toppo.

In 109, Cabba and Vegeta combined will get Toppo on the ropes, and this is when Jiren joins in to save Toppo/ when he shows his overwhelming power. So yeah, Jiren will probably one shot Vegeta and Cabba.

Or maybe toppo will get ringed by them and jiren gets pissed

I guess my last long shot hope for this is somebody having a (regional) ki nullification power to where at least one fight has to go to pure hand to hand combat technique---want my workhorse animation to return even briefly to The World's Strongest levels of kinetic impact.

In 109, Cabba and Vegeta combined will get Toppo on the ropes, and this is when Jiren joins in to save Toppo/
That'd be cool

but U11 doesn't have much luck against U6...
Cabbage deserves better
nah

Kagari

Crystal Bearer

Not going to lie, Vegeta beating Toppo would piss me off a little. Throwing my laptop out the window if Cabba beats Toppo by himself.

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if Toppo jobs instead.

Skeeter49

It's Vegeta and Cabba's time to shine.

Saiyan justice, back to back, teacher to student!

-Gohan-The-Great-Saiyaman-dragon-ball-super-40230871-500-281.gif

That'd be cool

but U11 doesn't have much luck against U6...

nah
Vegeta balances it out with his bad luck.

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if Toppo jobs instead.
The fact that we've barely seen Toppo fight gives me hope he's in it for awhile.
Then again they're already doing something unexpected with Gohan vs. Frieza, when I feel like people would rather Vegeta vs. Frieza, so maybe this is a similar idea with Toppo vs. Vegeta instead of Toppo vs. Gohan.

We're at the point though where U7 and U6 need to dwindle down their numbers, there's no one really left to job in other universes. Maybe one or two people from 2, 3, and 4, but I feel like everyone else has to do something significant.

Or maybe Vegeta never fights Toppo, but if Vegeta and Cabba have their "moment" together like Toshio suggested, it has to be against Toppo, right?

i look forward to you all being wrong yet again while Geets defies the odds

though guessing Jiren beats him is when you know you're the end of your rope, it's almost like "predicting" he was gonna lose to Hit.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
The fact that we've barely seen Toppo fight gives me hope he's in it for awhile.
Then again they're already doing something unexpected with Gohan vs. Frieza, when I feel like people would rather Vegeta vs. Frieza, so maybe this is a similar idea with Toppo vs. Vegeta instead of Toppo vs. Gohan.

We're at the point though where U7 and U6 need to dwindle down their numbers, there's no one really left to job in other universes.

Or maybe Vegeta never fights Toppo, but if Vegeta and Cabba have their "moment" together like Toshio suggested, it has to be against Toppo, right?

True. Hard to say though since they're skipping right to Jiren vs. Goku so soon.

Loved Roshi in this episode.
giphy.gif

With all the techniques Goku has stolen from his allies, you would think "Common Sense" would be among them.

Also, new theory: Beerus pointing out that the U7 fighters who have been knocked out so far are a bunch of baldys means the next one will have hair.
I hope they add Roshi to DBFZ.

Believe in Cabbage

Wouldn't it be poetic for Frost to shoot a piercing laser at Freeza similar to how Goku was impaled?

Freeza is letting his guard drop because he believes that Frost is his ally due to being similar, then again, Freeza has been playing it smart lately.

Kyzer

Banned
Wouldn't it be poetic for Frost to shoot a piercing laser at Freeza similar to how Goku was impaled?

Freeza is letting his guard drop because he believes that Frost is his ally due to being similar, then again, Freeza has been playing it smart lately.

Frieza has never dropped his guard and is ready to backstab Frost twice as hard at the drop of a dime IMO, if Frost didnt do it Frieza would have anyways.

I feel like they were never going to work as a team theyre both too conniving

Morlas

Frieza is no stranger to the traitor game I'm sure

I feel like this is the first time I've seen Roshi and Vegeta interact.

Also I'm worried for
Piccalo. He's not shown with Gohan in NEP and he's bound to go out saving Gohan, because that's what he does

Kyzer

Banned
I would love to see piccolo get a powerup after the tourney, strong piccolo is dangerous af. Dude fights people way stronger than himself on strategy and perception alone

Ash735

GAF gets it wrong again, and now I see the same old folk saying Vegeta & Cabba are going to get knocked out by Toppo?? The same Toppo they said was struggling and weak against SSB Goku back at the start of this arc.

Never before have I seen a set of people so thirsty to see Vegeta done wrong, it's even better with Vegeta being the highest scoring thus far.

GAF gets it wrong again, and now I see the same old folk saying Vegeta & Cabba are going to get knocked out by Toppo?? The same Toppo they said was struggling and weak against SSB Goku back at the start of this arc.

Never before have I seen a set of people so thirsty to see Vegeta done wrong, it's even better with Vegeta being the highest scoring thus far.

Toppo was totally fine after a point blank Kamehameha from Blue Goku and then started to power up, we never saw the upper limit of his power.

longdi

Banned
Magetta is a beast. I wanna see him in an all out battle without any ring out stipulations. Same goes for Botamo. Crazy to think how Magetta would have wrecked everyone with ease during the Buu Saga.

Yet those 2 are already on the stands. While u7 stands has tien, roshi and trillin, guys who probably get rekt by cell.

Beerus must be pleased with how his team is trading so far.

Unless Jiren is stupidly, lazily OP, u7 is safe.

I guess Piccolo has a few arms scattered around by now---so hopefully nobody has anything relatively Buu-like going as far as eating the things to get an edge on him and then some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom