• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dub director seems excited for Zamasu
PmSAB0n.jpg

And Mario Castañeda confirmed on his Twitter that Black will indeed be named 'Goku Black' instead of Negro or Oscuro

Subarashii!

Red Devil

Remember all the fan art some probably nsfw and hype all people get is this
giphy.gif

In the end did the rabbit do anything at all? I remember she was standing in the ring and then a while later she had lost too.

Just realized with Kakunsa out, that's another animal girl eliminated.

The furry crowd can't catch a break lmao.

I guess U4 has that in common with U9, they're both furry dominated universes.

If they're repurposing Broly into a U6 character, then
I hope they repurpose SS4 into the next God form
. I want the tails back, dammit! Plus SS4 is the coolest looking form ever. They should also bring back Gogeta as he's the best fusion.

Oh man, what if Goku and Vegeta fusing while SSB turns them into SSG Gogeta that looks like SS4 with the red hair

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
If they're repurposing Broly into a U6 character, then
I hope they repurpose SS4 into the next God form
. I want the tails back, dammit! Plus SS4 is the coolest looking form ever. They should also bring back Gogeta as he's the best fusion.

Oh man, what if Goku and Vegeta fusing while SSB turns them into SSG Gogeta that looks like SS4 with the red hair

Fusion was nerfed hard.

kuYuri

Less transformations now and more refinement of what's already there. SSJG Full Power with full ki control like Cell Games Goku.

Crocodile

Hot Takes:

-SSJ4 is one of the few good things about GT
-It sucks fusions have so thoroughly nerfed. With so many new characters around, it would have given some opportunities for cool, new fusions
-I enjoyed last weekend's episode. Probably the best episode of the tournament since Universe 9 got knocked out

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Hot Takes:

-SSJ4 is one of the few good things about GT
-It sucks fusions have so thoroughly nerfed. With so many new characters around, it would have given some opportunities for cool, new fusions
-I enjoyed last weekend's episode. Probably the best episode of the tournament since Universe 9 got knocked out

ssj4 was a cool idea, but that design was totally done by someone who spends way too much time at Hot Topic

Big One

Banned
Most non-Toriyama designs look like this to me:

Though some of the fighters in the Tournament of Power haven't been too bad, though. Some of them literally look like they're from other anime in terms of art style, which kind of works considering the theme of other universes.

KHlover

Banned
Lmao why would you use that scene for a figurine? Up next: Yamcha looking at Bulma's boobs and Krillin pulling down Bulma's top.

Jiren needs to get his own shtick instead of stealing Hit's silent badass, he isn't as good at it. They should reveal he's actually just trying really hard to act hard and cool with the poses and silence and he's not actually like that.

Jiren looks like a baby. He'll throw his little tantrum and then be swiftly spanked by Goku
for a little while until Gohan arrives to show him what ultimate powah is like.

caliph95

Jiren needs to get his own shtick instead of stealing Hit's silent badass, he isn't as good at it. They should reveal he's actually just trying really hard to act hard and cool with the poses and silence and he's not actually like that.
"But he's really really really strong guys"

We can at least see him talk with Toppo

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Hard to really care about him. Toppo is more interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom