• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

caliph95

Hard to really care about him. Toppo is more interesting.
Because while Toppo justice can be annoying to some he at least is allowed to show different emotion, see him interact with people fully and be goofy and funny

All jiren has done is be strong

Because while Toppo justice can be annoying to some he at least is allowed to show different emotion, see him interact with people fully and be goofy and funny

All jiren has done is be strong
I can agree with this. I find Toppo annoying, but at least he's not dull and boring.

eh, it's figure from an actual thing that happened at least. It's not as bad as those figures than hyper sexualise all the girls.
Yeah, but it was awful in the show as well. Though kid me didn't realize it at the time.

Astral Dog

Looking at the second episode again in lat its a bit scary how Vegeta starts getting mad and all the windows and plates start breaking with Bulma and Trunks having to rush to calm him down.

For many of the big fights, sure. Z would often find a way to remove Goku from half of the arc though in order to focus on the more interesting characters, and only bring him in when things are getting too tough. I really wouldn't call Z the Goku show because of that, it wasn't afraid to spend large parts of its arcs without him, and its something Super still needs to learn how to do.

It is the Goku show for exactly this reason. All these characters serve as the hype men for goku. Any powers or developments they get in an arc, while cool, are ultimately meaningless because Goku comes in to save the day anyways.

Even Toriyama tried to change this with Gohan, Goku (and his trusty sidekick vegetables ) still needed to play a role for Gohan to win

So it is pretty much the Goku show, at the end of the day.

Magwik

Banned
I low key think Jiren isnt interesting on purpose. He's not supposed to be cool and we aren't supposed to hype him up, it's about everything around him. The dude doesn't even want to be there.

Skeeter49

Jiren is the Goku of that universe. Toppo is the Gohan, who will surpass Jiren by the end of this tournament.

The Tornado guy is the Tien, he's just annoying.

DG00ZPFXsAASVke.jpg

Source: kanzenshuu

These are all pretty good, my favorites are otsuka, tsuji, and yamamuro

The only two I don't really like are itai and kitano

Actually karasawa is weird too

HardRojo

You got a problem with the Finial Falsh? Or Vegerot?

I was just thinking the same thing. Blue looks awesome on Vegetto, probably my favorite design for the character, period.

Yep, regular SS feels a bit weird on Vegito now lol, Blue looks much better on him.

what the hell are you guys doing, why would Gohan give a shit? Yamcha and Geets makes sense, smh, i'm more disappointed than Tien after ep 90.

kuYuri

I was thinking about the different universes recently. So we can reasonably assume that each universe has their own version of the afterlife and hell and all that.

I wonder what U6's hell and Enma and the oni equivalent look like. Or if the rules from U7 apply to U6 as well.

I was thinking about the different universes recently. So we can reasonably assume that each universe has their own version of the afterlife and hell and all that.

I wonder what U6's hell and Enma and the oni equivalent look like. Or if the rules from U7 apply to U6 as well.

All of this I want to see. Especially U6 North Kai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom