• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
IZFR2DQ.png
Lmao

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Does the
spirit bomb only take energy from the willing? I'm pretty sure that's how it works, right? That's why Goku has to call for their energy.
Yes, but it's not clear how it would work in the tournament. That actually makes me more excited for the special episode.

HeroR

He just regained back the power level he had achieved during the Buu arc. There's a lot of opportunities here for the writers to give him another level of power up.

And Episode 90 showed him becoming stronger than ever in a few hours. My point remains.

And no, Gohan doesn't deserved another level of power. Let his plot device himself earned a form like his dad.

Zubz

Banned
Totally forgot there was no new episode again. That's 2 more weeks for the English Dub to catch up! Just a little over 70 more weeks off & we might be in simulcast territory!

... Barring any more marathons. Which are, like, weekly for Toonami in December.

https://youtu.be/KBksT86VVBM

Mario Castañeda Interview, interesting point:

>"Super Saiyan Blue" and "Goku Black" are supposed to be the official names in all languages, TOEI mandated it.

He also talks about next week's double episode, so he's absolutely watching the show on Crunchyroll lol

I haven't heard too much of the LA Dub, but I love every bit I hear of it. Castañeda's Goku is fantastic. I'm hoping DBZF has a MvC3-style "Choose Your Dub" option, & that the LA Dub's an option

hitme

Double check the new NEP...

Goku's in his base form when he's gathering/throwing the spirit bomb.

Couple things to take apart here...

1. Most likely Goku maxed out fighting Jiren using SSB w/ kaioken x10, causing him to go back to base.
2. With the very last portion of his energy, he uses SSB w/ kaioken x20 to push the spirit bomb to Jiren.
3. Jiren redirects, Goku absorbs, new form, etc. etc.

Well one piece had no business being a two parter if they weren't gonna make progress in fear of getting close to the manga. Be glad the anime can do its own thing fo dbs

Zubz

Banned
Now I'm just expecting this to be two episodes together instead of one big opus.

Eh. It'll cover the brunt of the biggest fight they've been hyping up since Day 1. Even if it's just 2 episodes back-to-back, it'll still move the plot along. It may not be the resolution, but it could be the climax.

LotusHD

Banned
Eh. It'll cover the brunt of the biggest fight they've been hyping up since Day 1. Even if it's just 2 episodes back-to-back, it'll still move the plot along. It may not be the resolution, but it could be the climax.

Optimism, I like it.

Zubz

Banned
That's what one thinks when they hear "double episode special" as opposed to "1 hour special" :thinking_emoji:

Yeah. The PV said this was episodes 109 & 110 back-to-back, so it definitely feels like they didn't have anything major planned beyond making a 2-parter more merciful... Which in retrospect means that we're back to square one with the English dub's pace.

But again, at least we're closer to the next arc! I'm loving the ToP, but my hype's slowing down. Tien going down to some weird gunbird thing without doing anything cool didn't help keep me hooked.

Holy shit I need to hear this

I like it so much better than the Japanese voice already.

Hydrus

Just listened to Hits English VA. Sounds waaaaaaaaaaay better then xenoverse. Matt Mercer is great! The discount Troy Baker lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom