• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morlas

Yeah Kale isn't insane....just jealous also I think she got over her problem with Goku or at least its not a priority to her

Magwik

Banned
Yeah Kale isn't insane....just jealous also I think she got over her problem with Goku or at least its not a priority to her

Her problem was with anyone who took Cali away from her, which is why she went off on Cabba too. She got over her insecurities and Cali better cemented their relationship.

bless you senjutsusage

Vegeta-Laughing-On-Earth-After-The-Battle-With-Frieza-On-Dragon-Ball-Z.gif

Stop making fun of me...

HTTP3d3dy5uaW5qYW1sbS5jb20vd3AtY29udGVudC91cGxvYWRzLzIwMTQvMDYvYm91Y2hlcl9jaGFyZ2UuZ2lm.gif

NeonZ

Episode 89 wasn't clear enough?

:p

Well, there was still hope Toriyama's outline would have Tenshinhan doing something. It just happened the episode where he should have done something got one of Super's two worst writers on top of that. The characters act like he did well, but the viewers can't buy it.

Zubz

Banned
Well, there was still hope Toriyama's outline would have Tenshinhan doing something. It just happened the episode where he should have done something got one of Super's two worst writers on top of that.

Next arc... *sniff* next arc, it'll be someone competent. Yurin's just laying around, so they'll go back to that plot... Right?

Goten has actually always been one of my favorite characters for some reason.

Him being screwed out of a main character slot in GT is actually one of the reasons I stopped watching it. Along with, you know, being GT.

Wow, episode 90 is even better than I previously thought, and I already loved it. It's aged even better than I thought. In fact, I have a greater appreciation for how it was executed after watching it more times.

people saying "this week" in the very beginning of the week is like people hyping that there's an episode "today" when it's not for another 23+ hours. just stop

i'm sorry

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Man I don't like his look in super

MFW he's older than Gohan was when Gohan defeated Cell and looks smaller than his Buu arc self.

Wow, episode 90 is even better than I previously thought, and I already loved it. It's aged even better than I thought. In fact, I have a greater appreciation for how it was executed after watching it more times.

90 is top tier for sure. I've rewatched it too many times now (and will watch again when the home release comes out this week...)

why must everything be kid goku

Nostalgia and catering to kids I guess...

HardRojo

Hopefully we'll have a time skip after this arc and we'll finally see proper teenager Trunks and Goten. I'm not asking for the EoZ versions, just the ones we have now, but clearly aged and showing their actual age.

Hopefully we'll have a time skip after this arc and we'll finally see proper teenager Trunks and Goten. I'm not asking for the EoZ versions, just the ones we have now, but clearly aged and showing their actual age.
Something like this? I find it incredibly baffling because trunks has a design to take inspiration from
5f0915351d8b4f4446166d3a38a9597d_400x400.jpeg

latest

MFW he's older than Gohan was when Gohan defeated Cell and looks smaller than his Buu arc self.

90 is top tier for sure. I've rewatched it too many times now (and will watch again when the home release comes out this week...)

Nostalgia and catering to kids I guess...

I'm also just now realizing the energy blinding trick Gohan used in episode 103 against Obuni. Gohan charged up an energy beam, but only used it in a fashion to blind Obuni and then quickly jump into the air. Obuni, due to the beam, had no idea Gohan was no longer standing in front of him, and by the time Gohan had already charged up the Kame Hame Ha, he was already in serious trouble.

I did a collaboration with another artist:
https://twitter.com/DBvegetto/status/914500841691791360/photo/1

Line art is mine and Yura Kim (whose work is popular within the community) took her coloring style to it. The final work came out really spectacular~
That's an awesome drawing :D
bless you senjutsusage
Stop making fun of me...

HTTP3d3dy5uaW5qYW1sbS5jb20vd3AtY29udGVudC91cGxvYWRzLzIwMTQvMDYvYm91Y2hlcl9jaGFyZ2UuZ2lm.gif
no i was serious

cabba doesnt deserve the hate
Lol even Cabba fans can't tell if someone is serious about liking Cabba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom