• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HardRojo

The cover of the Blu Ray is amazing!

I want to buy the manga in Japanese to force myself to learn it, since I am already studying it. It's good that the cover of the manga has the art like the old ones.
Does Manga contain furigana? If so I might be interested, I can read both hiragana and katakana no problem, but I hardly remember shit from the kanji we were taught in high school. My school was Peruvian-Japanese, so I had to learn some basic Japanese lol, I'm grateful for that now but hated it at first.

MKIL65

giphy.gif

The next time someone posts a picture of Bacterian, I'll use this as my "ABANDON THREAD" gif.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
I was watching the second Broly movie (awful btw) and it was amazing to watch Gohan swoop in using multiple teleports to save Videl from Broly's ki blast.

Dang I forgot how much more Vegeta's beatdown on Frieza is in the show as opposed to the movie.

It would be super messed up would if Whis time traveled before that moment and Goku jumped in before Vegeta even got to have that lol

HardRojo

Dang I forgot how much more Vegeta's beatdown on Frieza is in the show as opposed to the movie.

It would be super messed up would if Whis time traveled before that moment and Goku jumped in before Vegeta even got to have that lol

I wonder how a SSB Vegeta vs Golden Frieza fight would go now. I'm guessing Vegeta would still dominate the match, but maybe not as disgustingly as RoF.

dci260

I wonder how a SSB Vegeta vs Golden Frieza fight would go now. I'm guessing Vegeta would still dominate the match, but maybe not as disgustingly as RoF.

It seems like they want Vegeta to be weaker than Goku again, and with all the "Freeza is equal to Goku in power" nonsense, I doubt it.

I'm sure whatever Goku's new form is will put him well above Vegeta, but I'd like to think that hyperbolic time chamber training at least means is SSJB his stronger than Goku's SSJB.

I'd like to think that too, but I have a feeling it's not the case.

It seems like they want Vegeta to be weaker than Goku again, and with all the "Freeza is equal to Goku in power" nonsense, I doubt it.

I'm sure whatever Goku's new form is will put him well above Vegeta, but I'd like to think that hyperbolic time chamber training at least means is SSJB his stronger than Goku's SSJB.

Crocodile

Man I just realized we are over 2300 posts in this thread, only one episode has aired around its creation and this thread was created AFTER that episode aired. A talkative bunch here :p

Arc twist theory!
Goku and Hit are colluding, and they're going to be the ones to interupt the tourney. I initially thought Goku was headed for some character development over his over zealousness, but the flow of the arc is making me second guess it and him constantly assisting U6? And, the words Hit and Goku exchanged during the end of the U6 tourney.
Goku and Roshi are gonna mafuba the Zenos. Maybe....
Anyways thats where I'm thinking this is going.

Kinda wish I hadn't power binged all those episodes of Super in under a week as now I'm feeling a bit impatient having to wait for a new episode each week. Though the upside is that I can now discuss current stuff with other people.

RocknRola

Kinda wish I hadn't power binged all those episodes of Super in under a week as now I'm feeling a bit impatient having to wait for a new episode each week. Though the upside is that I can now discuss current stuff with other people.

Now you know our curse. It has lasted 100+ episodes and it has no end in sight. Waiting week after week for MORE!

Azerare

I kinda like this style. I don't have cable anymore so this mimics the ole days of tuning in every saturday to watch my favorite shows.

Look at this beautiful pure friendship.

download_1.png

#Top10AnimeFriendships2017

With Botamo out, who will protect Magetta from Vegeta's cruel insults?

dci260

Sucks, doesn't it? :p

Well the series kicks ass.

Fh2OxN4.gif

He overcame his mental weakness, remember? ;)

Azerare

download_1.png

Might as well add the "Name a more iconic duo, i'll wait" meme.

Universe 6 team will fall apart after botamo is gone. He is the glue that holds them all together.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
103>105>104 for me in terms of anticipation.
Hoping for some surprises in 103.

---

I really like all the Universe 6 fighters except Frost. Champa and Vados are pretty cool too. Wouldn't mind U7 getting erased and all of U7 beings living in U6 or vice versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom